BY AXE #29 in Pomades & Waxes

Get that just out-of-bed look with some extra texture Rework it. Reshape it. Recraft it. For hair that moves the way you want it to.

• "a little definitely goes a long way with this stuff." in 1 review
  • "I love that a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It works really well to to push his hair up without leaving a gel like consistency." in 1 review
Aaron H.
provincetown, MA
If you have medium length hair and expect any kind of styling hold from this, don't bother.  If you have a short to a little shorter than medium, this product is awesome.  I don't want to look like a preppy, super styled person, but I do like to have a little hold and frizz control in my hair.  It's enough to keep the strays in place and look effortless, even though you've put a little bit into your look.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Use this for my sons hear a few times a week, it’s not super sticky so it doesn’t leave a gross residue behind. Easy to style with and smells wonderful, he likes it cuz he feels like a big boy when he gets “hair gel” it’s very affordable and we are very pleased with it💕
Kimberly H.
I was looking for some new pastes for my husband to use in his hair without making it too hard. It was easy to use and handle. It also made his hair smell amazing and didn’t make it too hard either. I would definitely recommend.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this hair paste doesn’t leave white residue and isn’t sticky it’s lightweight and smells amazing I think it’ can be used as a unisex can find it in any store very affordable leaves hair soft and manageable would recommend it
Kelsey W.
O Fallon, MO
As a mom styling a little boys hair quick and effective were the main marks when shopping for a hair paste. Most children branded waxes and pastes just didn't hold up and smell horrible. I took a chance with the Axe Flexible hair paste and both my son and I fell in love. It takes about a minute every morning to rake a little in his hair. No matter how sweaty he gets through out the day the scent and texture hold. I don't think we will ever try another brand again. I would definitely recommend this to any boy mom. It's not heavy or sticky. Apples very easily and works great for styling all those trendy little boy haircuts.
Lexi W.
Not impressed with this pomade as it has an unpleasant scent and has absolutely no hold what so ever for at least keep some type of style - his hair always falls flat with this.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA
Only have to buy this about twice a year and I use it every day. No-stick feeling that washes out with water. The paste has a light blue color that can get stuck in your hair in spots, but just make sure to spread thoroughly. What I like about this product is the scent, the longevity, and the ease of application and removal. So easy and so effective! It's not just for guys! I highly recommend this over other short-hair products.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I got this from a Unilever Sample Box and it worked pretty good in my hair it made it more soft and I could move it around also I would most likely buy it at the store too but overall it was really good also I would recommend it to anyone that uses gel in their hair
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I got this for my son but he decided he didn't want to use it. So my husband started using it. Now he is in love with it. He isn't trying to go for a messy look he just wears his long hair combed back but he says this works for him and he loves the smell. He goes through 2 of these a month. which is guess isn't bad they are about $6 ea at walmart.
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I tried this for the first time a couple months ago, based on a friends recommendation. It keeps my wild hair in place all day and it is really easy to wash out. My reason for the one star deduction is because it is somewhat difficult to manage because it is already thick. But I would recommend overall.