BY AXE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Get that just out-of-bed look with some extra texture Rework it. Reshape it. Recraft it. For hair that moves the way you want it to.

• "a little definitely goes a long way with this stuff." in 1 review
  • "I love that a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It works really well to to push his hair up without leaving a gel like consistency." in 1 review
joshua l.
sacramento
I personally feel that this is a really cheap product. It seems like it’s been trying to knock off the crew products but it really didn’t do a good job. It is a lot more affordable though so I guess that’s a plus.
Jazmine V.
A bit expensive. The look is good not too shiny. Scent it good and not too over powering. I have thick hair so I use a little extra, hold last for a decent amount of time.
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I use this product on my boyfriends hair to keep his trendy style in place. It works surprisingly well! He was very hesitant about putting any type of product in his hair because he didn't want it to be texturized or feel weighed down. However, he was pleasantly surprised with this product as well! The texture does not bother him, it holds all day, and washes out easily. We will continue to use this product and would recommend to friends!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
I use this on my 9 year old son. Keeps his hair styled throughout the day, even through heavy touch football games at recess. Makes it easy for him to brush his hair back to the side, but still have it stay put. Smells good too. Just wish it was a little less white in color, sometimes it clumps and can be hard to get spread in his hair, despite warming in my fingers first.
Morgan M.
My boyfriend always uses this in his hair. It holds his hair into place without weighing it down or making it crunchy. It’s super easy to use. He just rubs it trough his hair and combs it back and it stays in place all day. Would recommend for guys for sure.
MacKenzie S.
Minden
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to have short hair and used to style my hair like a boy using this paste and I really enjoyed this product it was totally affordable and held for hours. Wasn’t super crunchy i believe it works very well. Just throw a little hair spray on it and it works super well.
Ericka W.
I buy this for my husband and 6 year old son . They both have combover cuts and love to be stylish . I love this pate because it doesn’t leave there hair rock hard or wet looking . It holds well and keeps there Jaír in place all day . The price is awesome to for the amount you get and how effective it is !
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I know this is a boy product but I just wanted to try it out to se how it worked for my hair . It worked really well my hair was flexible but put in place . The same is like most of their products catered to the guys which always smells good . Try it out !
Andreana Y.
I use this in my sons hair, and my husband uses it for his hair as well. SMALL amounts work amazing!! You don't need a lot at all. It rubs in easy. Just make sure you wet hair first. It last the whole day, and night if you let it! It smells great, and works great. I would definitely recommended.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This is my husband's go to. He's been using it for years. He can style his hair quick and then get out the door to start his morning. It isn't scented very strong but there is a slight fragrance that I'm not a fan of. However the scent goes away fast.