Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste

Give your hair that just out-of-bed look with this mens hair paste. Rework and reshape it the way you want with AXE Messy Look Flexible Paste.

Who has used it as it would like to know some opinions?
How does this compare to other hair pastes ?
Is anyone concerned with any of the ingredients on this?
Start your review of Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste!
Product Highlights
I love that a little goes a long way.in reviews
It works really well to to push his hair up without leaving a gel like consistency.in reviews
a little definitely goes a long way with this stuff.in reviews
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband uses this Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste time after time after time. The paste lasts for about a month give or take but does the trick and he loves it. Holds up through any activity or work day. I think it’s a win for all of the men out there with short to medium long hair.
Autumn G.
Tacoma, WA
My husband has used all of these from there line and has loved every one. they don't clump in his hair and keep his style looking nice all day even when he has to wear his hat. we don't buy any other kind of hair product for him anymore. a little definitely goes a long way with this stuff.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste uploaded by MANDY K.
I use this when I do pin up style hair. It gives it shape and hold for the sculpted nature of a lot of those retro looks. This comes in a standard twist top container. I thought this would smell strong because it is Axe, but it was surprising not. It is fragranced but not overwhelming. Overall, not a bad drugstore product.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
I love to use this to slick my hair down when I wear it in a pony tail. I find that this smooths my edges so well and if I wrap my hair it will hold a few days. I use to use plain hair gel but it just didn't hold my hair that well.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste uploaded by Cam D.
Purchased at: Target
The only hair gel my husband will use. When I find it on sale I buy like 5 at a time. They seem to last him a while even though he uses it every single day!
Daksh P.
Galloway, NJ
Great product but it can be better. It looks good for first couple hours of applying it, but it doesn’t stay as long.
Anna D.
Fairfield, CT
Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste uploaded by Anna D.
Axe Messy Look: Flexible Paste uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My boyfriend uses this product whenever he goes out. He has purchased this time and time again. He says it keeps his hair in place without feeling greasy. It dries quite naturally. The only drawback he says is that it leaves his hands sticky after application so you need to wash your hands after.
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works great.my.ex.was a.VEry.big.fam of.axe.amd.so am.i and I've tryed it before when.he wasn't.looking amd it's.smells.amazing! Def 5 stars.so affordable? Love it
Mike S.
Valencia
It’s ok. It’s white so you really gotta smooths it in so it doesn’t show. It’s a light hold & smells good.
Purnima D.
This smells amazing!! It makes the hair look matte and flawless without looking like it has product. It has a great scent and smells fresh and new compared to most other leading brands. Better then hair spray for sure!