Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance!
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Wore this in high school now I buy this for my boyfriend. He smells fantastic all the time. I just bury my head in his chest and take big breaths.
Marie A.
1,378 reviews
Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance uploaded by Marie A.
I am reviewing this for my fiance. This is are very nice scented aerosol body spray. I think this one is my personal favorite. It is super strong so a little goes a long way. The scent lasts pretty long. They are very good for the price . well. We recommend giving them a try.
Jose K.
Conyers, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
Smells great! A definite buy for those men that need a little help when they're on the go or after a workout or just to up your game a bit!
brenda G.
La Puente, CA
Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance uploaded by brenda G.
This smells wonderful! I've bought several different ones only to find them being to strong in scent and not holding the smell but this one is great!
Julie L.
Bought it for my husband, fantastic scent and it lasts quite some time on his skin and clothing.
Kimberly O.
Denton, TX
I will give it for Christmas to some one because,him is so ugly and then he need quick this freaking product,is 100% recommendations for all the people or if you want give a good gift to a some one is so cool!!❤️
Nycholette H.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and is very relaxing and refreshing and beautiful with a great way of looking at the color options to the app as
Hannah W.
Danville, VA
This is my favorite scent my husband wears! It takes me back to when we were kids just now starting out! Now when he wears it out of the blue I just love to hug him and smell him. Best men's body spray ever!!
Emma L.
Banning, CA
My husband loves this bodyspray, he says it works.. he smells good after working all day.. My teenage boys love this fragrance too.. I think it works whit there ph.. i totally love this smell on my husband..
Daniela S.
Louisville, KY
Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance uploaded by Daniela S.
My husband loves this deodorant it has a very good smell. But I do not think it is long lasting and I do not recommend it for people who sweat too much. It dries instantly and does not stain clothes. I think it's good and sometimes even I do it myself to prove it.

Looking for your answer?