BY AXE

AXE Jet Shower Gel + Shampoo: 2-in-1 wash for both body and hair Ultra-lather design made for a powerful clean Cool, refreshing scent Designed for an addictive fragrance This bottle contains sixteen fluid ounces of AXE Jet Shower Gel + Shampoo see more...

• I really want to get this for my boyfriend? But I don't know if i...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when my husband used it. It reminded me of the cologne he wore in high school. But he didn't care for it so he quit using it after it ran out. I tried to buy it for him again but can't find it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a very good smelling product that lathers well. You do smell extra clean once you get out of the shower and the scent stays for a couple hours after showering. It's decently priced at target.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Terre Haute, IN
My fiancé uses this and I love the smell! I think the directions are kinda cheesy but pretty funny. He likes the convenience of it being a two in one product.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I buy this for my husband occasionally. I love that it doubles as a shower gel and shampoo so it saves on products that I have to buy for him. (more products for me :)) He loves the convenience of only having to use one product and it has a smell that we can both agree on :) we go back and forth with this and with dove. Generally he gets what is on sale.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Washington, IN
My son uses the AXE line of products, everything from deodorant to shampoo. It smells good, the shampoo isn't too strong. With some of the other AXE products, a little goes a long way.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
My step son loves this product! He is 16 an very picky these days. He says the smell is great, he feels clean, and I like that it is a great buy. The bottle lasts a long time for him, but we only have him half time. I have repurchased this product countless times for him.
holly W.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
It's axe. They all seem to have the same "axe" smell, despite claiming to all have different scents. But aside from that....they clean you and your hair. they get the job done.....and most teenagers seem to like the smell. I've upgraded my husband to a more manly scent now. I feel this is defiantly more for a certain younger age group.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok I am a girl but i LOVE LOVE when my boyfriend wears this. Its a great sent and he seems to like it too.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
I like axe over other brands because of its fragrances, they smell good, but are not super strong, and their products are safe for sensitive skin. I recommend to others.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Deep river, ON
I love this, hubby uses it all the time. He smells sooooo good when he comes out of the shower.
Sharon V.
Sharon V.
Center, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to get this for my boyfriend? But I don't know if it really smells good or if it's overwhelming?