BY AXE

Paige E.
Oceanside, CA
Love it! It lasts all day, I prefer it over women's deodorant because it smells better and lasts a lot longer. Plus it's fairly cheap and cheap is always better, right?
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this smell on my man. It's clean refreshing smell. Keeps him dry and smelling fresh all day long. Never disappointed. Fair price and can find it almost every mass retail stores
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR
Yes I am a girl and use men deodorant but I love how strong a hold of this product can be. It's long-lasting during my workouts as an athlete truly recommend for anybody who works out a lot.
Heather T.
Parkers lake , KY
My fiance loves this brand!! This is his favorite scent from Axe. He loves the kits that have the body was, deodorant and body spray. We stock up every time we find them!
Kristi H.
Villa Rica, GA
My husband uses this product, he has one for his bread truck and one for home. I really enjoy how it smells. Its a great product. Any kind of Axe product works exceptionally well.
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
My husbands fav deodorant! This hold him all day and I LOVE the way it smells. It goes great with
the AXE body sprays he wears as well!
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is my second favorite scent from axe. It's got enough scent that you definitely know it's there but it's not overpowering.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Umm no not unless you want an arm pit rash I guess everyone has different skin but it totally killed my husbands arm pits
Ashawn W.
Lexington, TN
Great product that smells amazing and works very well. Price is affordable and average compared to other brands.
Nick D.
Tempe, AZ
Great smelling and masculine scent that lasts all day. I've always loved AXE when it comes to toiletries.