BeautyBodyBody CareAxe
Holiday Gift Bag for Men

AXE Holiday Gift Bag for Men

AXE Holiday Gift Bag for Men AXE Apollo is the perfect gift for the guys in your life and includes what a guy needs to get ready. Inside a toiletry bag is one full size (4 oz) AXE Body Spray for Men, one full size (2.7 oz) AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, one full size (16 fl oz) AXE Body Wash, and one full size (12 fl oz) AXE 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner all in Apollo. AXE Apollo is a classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit refresh the senses. The items in this gift set help him find his magic and get out the door feeling fresh and confident. Start the day by showering with invigorating AXE Body Wash and 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner. Stay confidently fresh and dry all day by drying off and applying a few swipes of the Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. A few quick sprays of AXE Body Spray for Men put on the perfect finishing touch. First twist the cap and then target body and neck for a lasting great smelling fragrance that makes a lasting impression. AXE Body Spray for Men is a premium fragrance that keeps you smelling great all day. All that is left is to get dressed and head out. FIND YOUR MAGIC with AXE Holiday Gift Bag for Men AXE Apollo from AXE Grooming for Men.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE Holiday Gift Bag for Men!
Sara C.
Roma, TX
I gave this as a present to one of my family members and he said that he loved it. He loves the smell and how refreshing it feels. The effects are semi lasting. My brother said that he would buy it again.
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I'm obsessed with AXE smells on a man.. this is is great gift for any man this holiday season.
Lytanja S.
Norfolk, VA
This bag was perfect for my husband. It had ever thing he needed to be clean and fresh.
Chelsea M.
Montoursville, PA
I loved this gift bag for my significant other! He loves axe products and the deal for the products included is amazing!
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
I bought this for my uncle as a birthday gift and he loved it. It's so many items for such s great price. And the smell of the products is amazing! I would totally recommend this for all men! It smells fantastic!!
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I always purchase AXE holiday gift bags for my man. It makes a great present. Sometimes I can find different scents just depends on where I go to purchase it.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Great for men! Great smell. Your guy will love it. Defiently recommend this to anyone!
Linda M.
This is the perfect gift for your mate, because he can carry it when he travels and Axe products smell so good, they have different types of things for men and now he can take it with him in this nice gift bag. I will continue to purchase their products. The prices are wonderful also. I recommend this bag and the products as well
chelsea V.
I just bought this for my fiancé and he loves it he travels a lot so the bag come in handy. It last him for a lot longer the most. It's very gentle he uses it all the time. I would buy it again because there is a lot of stuff in it great for gifts
Elizabeth H.
Chelsea, MA
Great gift for your boyfriend, brother, or even dad. Guys really like this and I am not gonna lie, I like this scent too!! Would recommend!

Looking for your answer?