Axe Harmony Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Christina D.

BY AXE

Harmony is a calming and sophisticated fragance with a masculine mix of citrus, pepper and ginger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pat R.
AXE - THE NAME ALONE SPEAKS FOR WHAT THIS DEODORANT DOES TO UNDERARM ODER IT'S " AXE" , IT UP, IN OTHER WORDS UNDERARM.ODER DON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO HAPPEN , THIS DEODORANT WORKS UNDER EXTREME MEASURE , WORKING OUT AT THE GYM FOR A COUPLE HOURS OR WORKING AS A CONSTANT WORKER OUT IN THE SUMMER HEAT IT DOES NOT FAIL YOU, PLUS IT HAS A GREAT FRAGRANT SMELL, NOT TO STRONG , JUST MILD ENOUGH TO BE NOTICEABLE , PLUS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT MESSING UP UR CLOTHES F U ACCIDENTALLY GET SOME ON WHILE PUTTING THEM ON , IT'S IN- VISIBLE AND HAS A PLEASANT SCENT I
Natalie R.
Clearwater, FL
My husband and I both love the Harmony scent of the Axe deodorant. This is the scent we buy most often. The invisible solid doesn't leave any residue on his shirts, which is important since he wears dark colors all the time. He has found that it keeps him dry and odor free all day long, and he also likes that it doesn't have that weird sticky gooey feel that the gels tend to give you.
Danielle H.
Plymouth, MN
I love the smell of Axe Harmony. This is a great deodorant! It works all through the day until I shower at night. I'm really big on smelling GREAT and use this Invisible solid often. It Invisible so doesn't leave the marks on my dark clothing. Its a must buy.
Megan J.
I actually use this for myself. It smells really nice. It isn't as strong as their other scents and it helps a lot. Originally purchased for my husband but it makes him sweat horribly. It works great on me and I can rarely find that in women's deodorants that I use. I highly recommend this scent and I think it's worth a shot if you're a woman.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
OMG my husband and son love the way all
The axe line smells!! It last a long time and the best part is that they like is that you don't see that white mess like the other deodorant this line is clear stick.
Charles C.
Marlborough, MA
I really like this deodorant. I swear a lot, unfortunately, but since I've used this product, I've noticed that I'm been dryer in the armpit region. It also smells really nice! But it isn't as "invisible" and I would like.
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
My husband uses axe deodorant, different scents each time he gets it. He likes that it is invisible and it works all day long even at the gym working out.
Tory L.
Orlando, FL
Just ran out of my first stick of this. Top notch, lasting feel. This scent is in my top 3 as well. So fresh and fitting for life not over the top
Haley G.
Love the smell of this deodorant. The smell lasts all day and most deodorants leave me sweaty in a few hours but this one is great!
Kailyn L.
Ashtabula, OH
The price is the best about this product... but my boyfriend seems to pick this brand out the most and i love the smell myself !