AXE Hair Styling Cream With Tea Tree Extract uploaded by Kat D.AXE Hair Styling Cream With Tea Tree Extract uploaded by Gavino M.

BY AXE #66 in Hair Cream

This cream gives you light hold and manageability for a natural, understated look. Your hair will have a little bit of control while still looking natural and feeling soft to her touch. ; see more...

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
My boyfriend really likes using this. It isn’t greasy, it’s lightweight and it holds pretty well. I think he paid around $5-6 for it at Walmart. I tried it for myself just to see and it is definitely better for shorter hair, not my long pixie.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Very good gel that holds up all day of short or long hair. It’s worth it’s price and since you don’t need much it will last a while. No strong scent so it works for any gender. It’s my husbands favorite
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I went through my fair share of hair styling products. My biggest complaint when it comes to these type of products is how it leaves your hair feeling like a plastic helmet. The AXE natural look hair cream is the perfect solution. It leaves your hair in the style you want without the overly stiff feel to it. You can use a little more for a more secure hold or a little less for a shaggy look. I like how the scent isn't really over powering. Some hair products have a strong chemical smell to it and a splash of fragrance to try to hide it. Lastly, you wont get the sticky glue feeling like some hair gels will give you. I would recommend this hair cream over anything else on the market right now. The one downside to this item is the price. It seems to be on the expensive side considering how small the packaging is.
Megan V.
Mc Clure, OH
My boyfriend used to have very long hair(almost to his shoulders). Earlier this year he went for the big cut and chopped it all off into a fade type hair cut. He realized he needed something to keep it spiked up and nice looking so he asked me to pick something up from the store. I grabbed this because I figured he didn't need extreme hold wax/gel. This hair cream does not leave hair sticky or stiff. It is perfect for the "natural look" as titled. He also cannot get enough of the smell!
Victor S.
Lancaster, CA
The hold is pretty good and if you have short hair, it's perfect. The smell is pretty good, the "sandiness" that some people claim can be in the hair cream is no big issue. Just continue to rub it in your hands BEFORE applying. And the best part is that your hair will not be sticky or stiff. Of course, unless you leave a big ol' blob of the stuff in one part of your hair. Just like all other hair products, make sure you evenly distribute and you'll be in good style.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
I bought this for my boyfriend when he ran out of the Moroccan oil that he normally uses. He has thick coarse hair and used the oil to style/soften his hair. He's also very picky so I didn't have much hope for this. lol. But he loves it, more than the previous product he was using. It styles and softens his hair and smells good too!
Joaquin C.
La Feria, TX
My hair doesn't respond well to hair gels so I've always used hair creams or wax. I have naturally thick hair that I let grow out so some control is necessary. Unfortunately Axe has never done that for me, it was clumpy and would get hard in any areas that would happen to be a bit more concentrated. A nice scent like other Axe products but not worth it.
Alejandro C.
I only use this when I'm going somewhere fast & don't really care about my hair. It leaves my hair soft like it says.. with me having a lot of hair this doesn't do much of holding it in place so my hair tends to move with the wind. But it does what it says it does... NATURAL LOOK!
Keenan B.
This product is great, it allows me to control my hair the way I want. It is not too thick and leaves no residue behind. It does not become crusty or flakey. The tub lasts me a long time as well. The smell is great too. Not too overwhelming, not too strong.
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
My husband uses this and always has great hair... I recently cut mine to a chin length bob and now I love being able to use this as a texturizing for my fine hair. It isn't too stiff and still allows me to style! Thanks hubby!
Violet C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this smell good?
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
I've been looking for a nice product for my boyfriend's hairstyle. He likes to comb his bangs up towards the side and was wondering if this product would hold his bangs up well? He has thick hair also