BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAxe

Looking for one of the perfect gift sets for men? This Axe Gift Pack helps him find his magic and get out the door feeling fresh and confident. This AXE Black Gift Set includes one full size (2.7 oz) AXE Black Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick, one full...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE Gift Pack with Antiperspirant Stick, Body Wash, Shampoo, and Body Spray Black Various 4!
Emerald M.
Castro Valley, CA
AXE Gift Pack with Antiperspirant Stick, Body Wash, Shampoo, and Body Spray Black Various 4 uploaded by Emerald M.
Love when it’s Xmas time this are such great gift that cost little to noting for what I get!!! Awesome men’s gift stock up when u can 🙂
Mandy T.
Louisiana
My husband loves this gift set. His favorite scent is apollo. It is a great scent and not overbearing at all. I would compliment this product by using the whole gift set together. It is a gentle scent. I would definitely buy this for my husband again.

Looking for your answer?