BY AXE

Stay Fresh for Long Fresh Deodorant Stick for Men, Sharp Focus is an effective way to keep bad sweat odor from negatively affecting your life. This deodorant stick is effective in controlling sweat production. You can also combat other types of bad... see more...

Austin K.
So even though I'm not 11, I've been using Axe gel deodorant since I was around that age. It's the only deodorant I don't break out too, and the scents stay fresh literally all day! My wife loves one of them, and thinks I put on cologne or something.
Jessie F.
Rome, NY
I bought this for my husband and ended up using it myself.it really works well and it has a nice clean scent but not to manly if your a female,it like that it doesn't leave white marks on your clothes and it's a decent price.
Christina F.
East Rochester, NY
I am a female and I enjoy using this product! Works so much better than any female deodorant I have tried and I love the smell even though I smell like a man!
Jenny  G.
Anaheim
Awesome smell with clear glide on to underarms. Affordable and reliable, good amount of product will last about 1 month with daily use.
Dorothy L.
Saint Charles, MO
Always love using Axe products. Even though I'm a female, I love this product because it never leaves the white deodorant streaks.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
My husband always has me by the gel stick axe deodorant it's his favorite and he doesn't care what sent he likes them all
Sadie G.
Superior, WI
I buy this for my boyfriend but then use it for myself because it smells so good. I love axe and all of their products
Lorrie  M.
Concord, NC
I purchased this deodorant for my husband and he really likes it. the fragrance smells great and it keeps him dry.
Cortney F.
Saint Louis , MO
My boyfriend wears this and wow it smells amazing. It's so fresh and clean smelling I can't stop smelling it
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not great as an anti perspiration spray but it does work as a deodorant. Usually get it as a gift.