Axe Fresh Sharp Focus Deodorant 3 Oz Stick

BY AXE

Axe Fresh Sharp Focus Deodorant 3 Oz Stick
Mathew S.
Arlington, TX
I have not tried axe since I was a teenager so I figured I should see what they had to offer. Unfortunately, things have not changed much. The smell starts out TOO strong. The protection does not even last for the whole morning. I'm glad I did not try this product during summer.
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
I am a woman and I use Axe deodorant because I have never been able to find a woman's made deodorant that I liked and felt worked for my body. I love Axe because it smells nice but it also condenses my sweat and I never have to worry about smelling all throughout the day.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
I am a woman and I use this product on a daily basis this is my favorite scent and my favorite type of deodorant and it's very easy to just drop my purse take with me on the go I think it works a lot better than most women's products and I cannot wait to continue using it and open my mind up to the other sense of
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA
Smells good but burns my arm pits especially after I shave :/ plus leaves a slimy feeling under my armpits and doesn't really prevent me from sweating
Brooke F.
I know I'm a girl wearing axe deodorant but i just feel like i can't find any deodorants the actually last all day. This is far the best one I've used.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Absolutely love how this makes the guys in the house smell trust me you have to have some power to cover up adolescent boys and men!
Umair M.
Charlotte, NC
Really strong deodorant but the scent doesn't last as long as some other types of brands. Too much over hype for this brand.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
I used axe products alot. They work well, but there are cheaper products that seem to work almost as well if not as well.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
My boyfriend uses this deoderent. So I've had to use it several times it smells amazing without having white marks.
Chrissy H.
Bessemer, AL
Keeps me from sweating and smelling bad all day long works so well and I only apply once a day