BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

• "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite deodorant, it smells great and lasts all day! I love how on the go it is!
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm. This makes my lover smell so good! Love when it comes on sale! Great stocking stuffer.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
This is personally my favorite scent of axe. I think I girl could also use this deodorant.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only deodorant my man will use. He always smells great so it must be working!
Chris K.
Somerset, KY
Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it. Nice product and lon lasting
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband says it's alright but that it doesn't last all day in his physical job.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
My 13yr old puts this on in the morning before school, and when he comes home from soccer at night I can still smell it!. Lasts all day
Sydney H.
Sault Ste, ON
I am a girl and i can seriously say that i find this deodorant works better than any women's brand I've ever used. will always buy.
Lisa B.
Richmond, BC
Love the light scent of this. Not too strong and overpowering. My teenage son uses this all the time.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?