BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

• "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This deodorant works well enough but in my experience should be reapplied every 4 hours or so. Good for a casual day.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the scent but I don't feel like it lasts all day like some other deodorants do. It still does the trick though
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is good because it provides underarm odor protection for up to 24 hours, so when you do heavy duty work it helps
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I thought i wouldn't ever use axe products but i finally purchased their products and i have to say its not bad at all
Alex V.
I love the scent, and it really does last all day and night. One of the only deorderants that don't give up on me.
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
I use the men's scent Anarchy and I love it. It works so well and smells SO GOOD. My favorite deodorant EVER
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Excite more...
I love the smell of this! It works so well to start the day and before a workout! I will buy again and again.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Phoenix more...
This is the only thing my husband uses and omg it smells amazing especially since he sweats so much at work
Steve B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
A little too much fragrance but works good while it lasts. I don't think it lasts 24H like it says though.
Kandice N.
My husband likes this stuff. I think it smells good too. It is a little more expensive but it works well.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?