BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

• "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I thought i wouldn't ever use axe products but i finally purchased their products and i have to say its not bad at all
Alex V.
I love the scent, and it really does last all day and night. One of the only deorderants that don't give up on me.
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
I use the men's scent Anarchy and I love it. It works so well and smells SO GOOD. My favorite deodorant EVER
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Phoenix more...
This is the only thing my husband uses and omg it smells amazing especially since he sweats so much at work
Steve B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
A little too much fragrance but works good while it lasts. I don't think it lasts 24H like it says though.
Danielle C.
I hate deodorant that smells like flowers so I'm glad axe made a girly deodorant that still smells good!
Kandice N.
My husband likes this stuff. I think it smells good too. It is a little more expensive but it works well.
Lexi B.
Even though I am a female, I love using men's deodorant because it lasts longer and smells amazing!
Jason G.
Canton, GA
Overall it has a great smell and lasts for 24+ hours. I wish it worked as an antiperspirant though
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
I'm a female and I use Axe but it doesn't get watery and lasts all day so I've always used it.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?