BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

• "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Really freshhens up your amrpits. So they dont stink for class, the kind is gel so it doesnt stain your clothes like the white one.
Kristi T.
Chunchula, AL
My husband uses this brand. It smells good, works all day, does not break out under the arm, easy to found and reasonable priced.
dan.hickey.5667
Falkville, AL
I love the axe 24 hour deodorants! They are among the very best deodorants i have ever used and will keep you fresh smelling.
Hanh L.
Charlotte , NC
This has a great smell but my bf prefer the spray over. But sometimes I think the smell is a little too string for my nose!
Sierra L.
Watertown , SD
One of my favorite deodorants...when I was in sports I used to wear this everyday... It held up all day and through practive.
Jeffrey B.
Pasadena, MD
Keeps me fresh and smells really good. I don't like all the chemicals in it but I would rather smell good and presentable.
andrenna c.
Yes I'm a girl but I love the way this smells. It goes on smooth and it last all day. The smell is great and I love it.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This deodorant works well enough but in my experience should be reapplied every 4 hours or so. Good for a casual day.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is good because it provides underarm odor protection for up to 24 hours, so when you do heavy duty work it helps
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the scent but I don't feel like it lasts all day like some other deodorants do. It still does the trick though
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?