BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

• "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
I personally do not think that this type works as good as the axe dry. I am prone sweating and the axe dry keeps sweat away all day while this one wears off.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This deodorant smells great my husband uses it, the body spray is awesome also. The deodorant is a reasonable price , and it works all day and keeps you dry.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AXE FRESH 24H Deodorant Stick AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
My fiancé uses this daily and he loves it. He says it never fails him and leaves him smelling amazing. (My favorite part) this is his go TO deodorant.
Izabelle D.
Windermere, FL
This scent is amazing! I think it's more or a 12 hour formula but it still lasts longer than most deodorant I have used. Love the packaging as well.
sydney a.
Weirton, WV
I use mens deodorant since most doesn't have parabens like female deodorant does, and this is by far my favorite one. smells great, works great.
Cody B.
Russellville, MO
This deodorant works better than expected. The stick "Excite" has an amazing smell. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
I have Phoenix and it's very fresh and works with odor protection and goes on very smooth and it's 24-hour protection so it lasts all day.
Alexis P.
Muncie, IN
I love the smell of this. My boyfriend uses this!! And he loves it as well. I got it from Walmart. Very easy to use. Smells really good!!
Shannon B.
My boyfriend uses this and I love the smell most deodorants affect my allergies and give me headaches but this doesn't even bother me.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?