BY AXE

Axe Deodorant in convenient stick form will make any woman nearby you ready for mischief. 24 hour deodorant stick.  Experience the Axe effect anytime, anywhere. Questions/Comments? ; see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone." in 1 review
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Excite more...
My favorite deodorant stick! I feel like this is the one product that gives complete and total coverage! I put it on in the mornings and feel totally set and don’t have to worry about reapplying mid day. I never have to worry about having trouble finding this product.
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s really good! It lasted for a long time and I loved using it. I wish they had a spray with this scent, because maybe then I’ll use it more often. This was amazing, but I hated the flakes even though that’s what we all get when we use deodorant sticks.
Conny A.
Mendota , CA
Review for: Excite more...
Mi desodorante favorito AXE FRESH 24H Deodorant Stick me encanta el aroma es muy agradable y duradero, dura todo el día no es necesario aplicar 2 veces
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
Review for: Excite more...
Love this deodorant. Yes, it’s men’s but it smells great! Fresh, clean scent, lasts all day long and doesn’t leave white marks when you apply it. Gentle to your skin but powerful enough to keep you smelling fresh!
Bunnie C.
I enjoy this deodorant. It goes on clear and has an amazing smell. The only I have is that I have to reapply it throught the day. Normally, i can use an deodorant and it still smells like the product after wearing it all day. This one needs to be reapplied after a few hrs no matter how much i put on at the start of the day. I most likely wont purchase this product again
Sumiyyea A.
Huntersville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My father and brother use this product regularly and they love it(though they have said they would prefer if it was an antiperspirant as well). It smells great and keeps them smelling great as well. Maybe not a 24H product as it claims but it lasts most of the day. It also comes in a body spray(which they have as well). Both smell pretty good.
Mariana Z.
Riverside , CA
My boyfriend really likes this deodorant it has a great scent to it. It is a very affordable product. Definitely can find it at target, Walmart, and drug store. He definitely likes this one better compared to old spice the wear of it last longer. Highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dad likes this product and says that this brand is really good for keeping him fresh throughout the day. We buy it at Walmart and it's comparable to other deodorants on the market. So far he's been satisfied. He sometimes experiences deodorants not working after a while so I'll update if anything changes. So far so good. Recommend.
Siobhan C.
Hancock
I use the solid axe deodorant. I have a hard time finding women's deodorant that works. I buy it at wall may or Walgreens. I use it for most of the year. It works much better than other brands. I wish it didn't always come in multi packs. I would deodaren't recommend
Katt C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this is a men's product, but the Excite scent was actually my go=to deodorant for MANY years before I swapped. It always worked incredibly well for me and I loved the calm but fresh scent. I still buy it from time to time if I can't find what I'm currently using.!
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
Is it strong enough for ladies?
Bunnie C.
Does it wear off fast or is it just me?
jessica p.
Providence, RI
Wich one smell the best ?