BY AXE

New. Black Chill. see more...

• Do any other women find men's deodorant works better? I know in s...3 Answers
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Black Chill more...
My husband wears this deodorant. It smells sooo good. By the end of the day, this stuff is still going strong. It’s runs about $4.99 and last for about 3 months, so it’s a great value. Would recommend to any wives who shop for their husbands deodorants 🙃
Katelyn R.
Review for: Apollo more...
I may be a girl but I love this product. I love this scent in particularly because it doesn’t smell too much like a man. I am prone to excessive sweating and this does a great job of keeping me smelling fresh!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this brand of deodorant the scent is long lasting it's so fresh smelling . Literally lasts all day , for all day freshness he uses the body wash as well . Goes on smoothly to provide all day freshness & odor protection . This product reduces underarm oder . 24 hour protection. My fav for him as well as his !
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
I love this. My pH is very acidic, so most women's flowery and fruity scents sour on me quickly. But this deodorant's earthy sandalwood undertone actually complements my body chemistry. I refuse to use anything else now!
Marie S.
miami, FL
Axe is in my top 3 of Deodorant brands, is an excellent option, I like to use the men's deodorant, I love the smell, last for hours and hours, and protects a lot! I buy this always that I need.
Traci B.
Jackson, OH
Stuff for my boyfriend we like to mix it up every once awhile and try something new they have so many different smelling deodorant is crazy but this one held up all day long I've even used it twice he keeps in the car so when I'm not so fresh I'll use it price very well and overall it's just great
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
I love using men's deodorant simply because it works better. Axe black chill smells amazing. I've found that my boyfriend doesn't care because he loves the smell of it too. And I still wear girly fragrances. Men's deodorant just gets the job done without having to buy expensive clinical strength.
Katrina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a woman but to be honest I prefer men's deodorant. I use the "Excite" scent and I find it to not be too manly for me (I wear perfumes, lotions and body sprays anyway) but most importantly I find it to be very long lasting and effective!
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
My man loves this and so do I. He puts it on right after he gets dressed after he takes a shower and he smells good all day even if he gets all sweaty. I actually use axe too because I love the "guy" smell. Lol
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love axe deodorant!! It smells so good!!! And it lasts for a long time!!! I use it every night and every morning. And it lasts all day!!! It may be a men's deodorant, but it works a lot better than girls
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Do any other women find men's deodorant works better? I know in sports I've found a lot of girls use men's deodorant.