BY AXE

AXE Anarchy For Her Deodorant Body Spray is a feminine mix of sparkling fruity notes apple blackberry with soft florals at the heart and a light finish of sandalwood amber and vanilla. The fragrance is delicate and fun designed to be used throughout the day. see more...

• I like how the men's smell and is good to always have in ...1 Answers
  • Im curious ive seened it but haven't trued it does the sm...3 Answers
Alma C.
This product is amazing and I love it. I first thought that Axe was only for women but when I found out from this one, I started using it. It does not leave any white mark on your blouses or shirts. It is worth the price and the thing that I love the most is that I can find it in Mexico and in the USA.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Axe is usually a men’s brand and I know that it smells really good. The other day I was buying in the store and saw “Axe for her” thought that the smell must be amazing as the men collection is, but was slightly disappointed. The smell is to intense and sweet. It also leave with stains..
Mia A.
My go to body spray whoever I leave for work!the smell is super gentle and very very SWEET. I don’t really like the bottle because of the way it sprays out but I really will forever love this body spray.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I loveeeee 💕 Axe For Her! I bought this at Walmart for under 5 bucks! It’s amazing it smells lovely and it’s a quick freshen up! I would absolutely recommend this! It’s cool to carry along in your purse or backpack :D
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
I love the scent. I wear it during soccer games and practices because it keeps me from stinking. Also, I spray it around my room because I love the smell and it’s comforting to me. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone wanting to try it.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
Was obsessed with this for a while during school It comes in handy having it in the gym locker it is fast to apply, doesn’t make mess and it feels nice and fresh, I would recommend to girls and guys in school.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I actually really like this deodorant spray. I normally never use sprays because I don’t feel as if it works as well as regular deodorants. But this, works great! I’m obsessed with the smell of this, it’s not too feminine and not too overwhelming which i really like. It also is very affordable. I purchased mine from Wal-Mart. AXE For Her Deodorant Body Spray
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This is a pretty good smelling body spray for women, but it is also a very acquired smell. It’s a very strong like most axe products. It’s not super expensive and you can pretty much buy it anywhere.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this deodorant and body spray, although if you sweat a lot this is not good for you because when you start sweating you would not smell as good, this has happened to me. That is why I stopped using this. I have not finished the bottle yet😂
Osmany A.
phonix
It smells wired it doesn’t have a sweet smell or a strong smell but I mean it lasts for a while but it’s not something I would buy but the guy ones smell really good and last for a long time and there scrubs work really good
cynthia r.
Im curious ive seened it but haven't trued it does the smell last long?
Rossana C.
Winter Garden, FL
I like how the men's smell and is good to always have in a gym bag, so how about the women's fragrance? Do you like it? What do you think of it?