AXE Excite Shower Gel

AXE Excite Shower Gel: 16 fl oz Ultra lather Unique and addictive scent Easy grip bottle Start your day off energized Revitalize after a day of hard work or sport

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE Excite Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda N.
Canton
AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its mine and my boyfriend favorite body wash we use it alot and I still use it to this day. I don't see any cons. It smell great I actually really like it . It is affordable and that is a reason me and him like it. I would recommend for boys and girls in general.
Rashaad M.
Spencer, NC
AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by Rashaad M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this body wash, it has a coconut and black pepper scent, you may think that’s a weird combination but I promise you it works for some reason, this body wash is perfect for fall/winter it gives that manly musk scent that is just irresistible, and for the price you get slot of product.
Paris S.
newton
AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by Paris S.
This product has a great long lasting smell. Pros: Doesn’t take much of the product. Overall, was a great wash, smell was good and was affordable. Wasn’t too expensive. Totally recommend this to people who like long lasting smells!! Axe Excite Body Wash
Juakerra D.
Memphis, TN
By far the one body wash I always grab! Pros: Smell is amazing and long lasting. Lathers well. Cons: would like more in the bottle for the price.
Evan B.
Loveland, OH
Smells amazing. It isn’t the most manly smell out of the Axe collection, but it surely smells amazing. Axe always does good with their products, and selling them at an inexpensive price. I would definitely use again and I recommend.
Jackie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Uggh!! I love this stuff! This is a great product that clings to the skin and I can smell it all day. I get compliments all the time after I wash with it. I find myself smelling it and then having the sudden realization of oooh it’s from my body wash! Smells super good! One of my favorite scents Axe
Kayla F.
Antioch, IL
Even though it it belongs my boyfriend. I love it and use it pretty often. I would recommend this product to anybody who wants to smell fresh! It’s worth the price.
alice J.
felton
Love the smell not over powering n cleans great. One thing id change is their isnt womens of this. But over all great product n i will be buying it again.
Alison T.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have been obsessed with this shower gel now for about 6 years. I've bought it a few times throughout the years and it never disappoints. Has a basic clean but the smell is exhilarating and provides a good shower experience. Bonus points if your man wears it because then you can just sniff him all day long. Cheap but good body wash, would reccomend to others.
Kimberly M.
Jarrell, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the smell of axe soap, it’s one of my first picks when it’s time to purchase body soap, this one in particular you can find in the men’s section but I feel the smell can pass for either male or female. This soap will leave you smelling so good and clean. Definitely a great quality for a decent price.

Looking for your answer?