AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by H S.AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by Kaylea A.AXE Excite Shower Gel uploaded by Yvonne H.

BY AXE

AXE Excite Shower Gel: 16 fl oz Ultra lather Unique and addictive scent Easy grip bottle Start your day off energized Revitalize after a day of hard work or sport see more...

Tresha Q.
Tresha Q.
Mary Esther, FL
I bought this for my teenage son and now I use it daily! I CANNOT get enough of the scent, amazing! It has LOTS of suds and rinses away clean leaving smooth skin and that wonderful scent. Of course he uses a different scent now since I stole his. I have tried to switch back to ladies brands, but keep returning to this.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Petal, MS
This is my favorite smell for my man! It's last just about all day! He uses it daily and hasn't found one that he likes better. We buy ours from Walmart and it's inexpensive. We will be buying this again!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, IN
This is the best smelling Axe Body Fragrance in my opinion. Last a long time and makes the boyfriend smell amazing all day long!!
Julythza D.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell
This is my favorite! My man smell really good! even in the nights I usually bathe with this soap to keep it smelling all night! Believe me it's a bit addictive! You will love it
Jeslim T.
Jeslim T.
Las Vegas, NV
My wife bought me this once and I loved how it smelled. She also liked the way it smelled and has used it a couple of times. I noticed it lasts sometime on you after you use it. And it leaves out bathroom smelling like this for about an hour. Best axe product I've used.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I love Axe products. I purchase them for my boyfriend all the time. Excite is one of my favorites. I sometimes use it myself I love it so much.
sanela b.
sanela b.
My husband loves axe and this is one of his fav . He smellss sooo good :)) ladies i would recommend buying this for your man
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this kind smells great and glides on smooth come in variety of scents and this one is his favorite
alejandra c.
alejandra c.
I love this one my husband buys it for me because I love when he smelled with this shower gel
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really good shower gel. The 16 oz bottle is big and last a long time. the shower gel is rich & creamy. It has a nice scent, it is fruity with a hint a coconut. Hubby loves it. After using it his skin is soft and smells really nice. It is definitely a product that I would recommend.