Axe Excite Desodorante En Barra

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit awaken the senses. 24-hour antiperspirant protection keeps you confidently fresh and dry. Apply a few strokes to washed and dried armpits. Wait a minute, get dressed and go.

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not over apply. Replace cap.

DooEs this work for intense workouts?
How does this work as far as lasting smell and as an antiperspirant?
[product:axe-phoenix-deodorant-stick] ?does it leave a sticky residue
Start your review of Axe Excite Desodorante En Barra!
Jas K.
Axe Excite Desodorante En Barra uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Axe Excite Desodorante En Barra 🦋This a nice deo for men..Its has nice smell and stop sweating for long time. Lil bit dusty..keep you dry and fresh..🦋
Ashley O.
Worth il
My boyfriend gets this and I always end up using it..I love the smell of it so much because it reminds me of him
Chris K.
Somerset, KY
Best body spray, smells great and my wifeel loves it. Nice product and lon lasting
Sierra L.
Watertown , SD
One of my favorite deodorants...when I was in sports I used to wear this everyday... It held up all day and through practive.
Attina Z.
Madera, CA
Loved the smell only use it because it's stronger then women's deodorant which is a plus always it was strangly light weight
Jewels G.
My husband uses this and swears by it. It keeps him dry and feeling refreshed throughout the day. It smells so good! Very long lasting and the price is great. He purchases his from Walmart and will continue to do so.
Donna S.
Corbin , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried axe as a women i like strong deodorant and this axe is affordable and strong long lasting once you put it on you dont have to worry for at least 24 hours if i had to use it that long wich i dont. But glad you can depend on it and yes i highly recommend it
Brandy B.
Clayton , CA
I dont use this personally, however my step son does and he absolutely loves the smell, and has 14. It makes him smell good, so 5 stars.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This deodorant works well enough but in my experience should be reapplied every 4 hours or so. Good for a casual day.
Claudia Q.
Axe Excite Desodorante En Barra uploaded by Claudia Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would highly recommend this product, it keeps me fresh all day, I used every day I get out of the shower and it makes me feel fresh and clean the entire day, and it also pretty affordable, I would like you guys to have a try of it!!!!