BY AXE

Excite New Axe Dry.

Dry action.

Approved for hot encounters.

24 hour.

Anti-perspirant & deodorant .

Invisible solid. see more...

• "It also smells really good and last for a long time." in 1 review
  • "Female deodorant never works well for me so I switched to this axe dry." in 1 review
  • "He switches up the scents and they all smell really good!" in 1 review
  • "I love there dry brand of deodorant because the gel kind breaks me out but this smells amazing plus it really does last long its definitely a buy " in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells great, and I can always tell when my husband has it on." in 1 review
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Excite Scent Invisible Solid more...
I like guys deodorant this one smells good it keep me smelling good all day it’s gentle it’s pros it’s soft I just wanted to try it it does last long lasting all day yes I would buy it again I recommend you guys to buy it and give it a try
Lauren-Paige H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Dry Invisible Solid, Phoenix more...
This makes my husband smeel wonderful even after a long day at work driving home with him in the truck. And since I only come up to his chest in height it makes it even better on days we dont go straight home after he gets off.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite deodorant ever! I've always worn men's deodorant bc it worked better than women's, but this one has the power of a man's deodorant! If you are having a hard time finding one that works for you, you really need to try this one!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves these, especially the smell. He said they are very lasting throughout the day, even on the hottest days. These are the only ones he ever wants me to buy for these. He recommends!
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Dry Invisible Solid, Twist more...
First off, yes I’m a girl. But I sweat a lot and girls deodorant doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried again recently and still was disappointed so I started using my fiancé’s and found out it works much better lasts longer and smells good! Axe lasts so much longer than the women’s one I was using.
Haley K.
Florham Park, NJ
Review for: Dry Invisible Solid, Phoenix more...
I’m the main shopper in our house; this is the number one choice of deodorant I buy for my boyfriend; he works outside year round and always sweats, axe is the only brand that gets rid of the smell; leaving behind an awesome Fragrance!!
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! It does what any deodorant is supposed to do but it's better! I feel like the girl deodorants aren't as good as men's and this is extremely effective! I always re buy this product! I recommend it to all my girls out there!
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I don’t know/care if this is meant for women or not..but if it’s wrong I don’t want to be right! Love the smell, love the all day wear, and love that it doesn’t get all over my clothes. Axe is a great brand for everyone
Dana G.
Fairfield, ME
Great refreshing scent it's a cologne type clean smell not over powering at all. Great antiperspirant as it does prevent you free sweating instead of just covering up the smell of BO
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is the ONLY #mensdeodorant that my husband loves and is willing to use. he works 8 hour shifts at a warehouse getting sweaty yet this stuff he doesn't come home smelling and we can still go shopping after he's off work and he gets compliments as if he's wearing cologne which always makes us laugh. the smell is delicious rather your guy is sweating or not! also, lately I have given this a try as female deodorants no matter how much I put on during the summer always gives me those unwanted balls of deodorant.

Walmart