BY AXE

Excite New Axe Dry.

Dry action.

Approved for hot encounters.

24 hour.

Anti-perspirant & deodorant .

Invisible solid. see more...

Axe Excite Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick
  • "My b.f buys this for his sensitive skin works great, I buy this for my son who loves the smell." in 1 review
  • "He switches up the scents and they all smell really good!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells great, and I can always tell when my husband has it on." in 1 review
  • "Female deodorant never works well for me so I switched to this axe dry." in 1 review
  • "It also smells really good and last for a long time." in 1 review
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite deodorant ever! I've always worn men's deodorant bc it worked better than women's, but this one has the power of a man's deodorant! If you are having a hard time finding one that works for you, you really need to try this one!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves these, especially the smell. He said they are very lasting throughout the day, even on the hottest days. These are the only ones he ever wants me to buy for these. He recommends!
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! It does what any deodorant is supposed to do but it's better! I feel like the girl deodorants aren't as good as men's and this is extremely effective! I always re buy this product! I recommend it to all my girls out there!
Dana G.
Fairfield, ME
Great refreshing scent it's a cologne type clean smell not over powering at all. Great antiperspirant as it does prevent you free sweating instead of just covering up the smell of BO
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is the ONLY #mensdeodorant that my husband loves and is willing to use. he works 8 hour shifts at a warehouse getting sweaty yet this stuff he doesn't come home smelling and we can still go shopping after he's off work and he gets compliments as if he's wearing cologne which always makes us laugh. the smell is delicious rather your guy is sweating or not! also, lately I have given this a try as female deodorants no matter how much I put on during the summer always gives me those unwanted balls of deodorant.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Axe Excite Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I like the smell of excite on my boyfriend we got the gel because the solid was getting stuck in the arm pit of his clothes and leaving an ugly stain but the gel just didn't work he ended up with stinky arm pits but I use it sometimes and it works if you aren't sweating too much. Might work for someone else but not my boyfriend
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when my husband wears this deodorant! It smells amazing! I always get this at Walmart because they have the best price on multipacks. The only con is that it is white so it can transfer on to clothes. That just meansBE CAREFUL! I'll always purchase this as long as they make it!!
Daniel D.
Axe deodorant is the only deodorant brand I'll use! I sweat more than the average person and thus deodorant works wonders on keeping me from smelling! Axe Excite is also my absolute favorite scent out of all the different scents they have, for any of their products!
Chelsey S.
Jamesburg, NJ
My boyfriend only buys this brand because it leaves him smelling great all day! We workout together and he still won't smell after sweating for hours! I've bought him other brands and nothing compared! Not much of a price difference from others. Definitely worth it!