BY AXE

Excite New Axe Dry.

Dry action.

Approved for hot encounters.

24 hour.

Anti-perspirant & deodorant .

Invisible solid. see more...

Axe Excite Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick
  • "My b.f buys this for his sensitive skin works great, I buy this for my son who loves the smell." in 1 review
  • "He switches up the scents and they all smell really good!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells great, and I can always tell when my husband has it on." in 1 review
  • "Female deodorant never works well for me so I switched to this axe dry." in 1 review
  • "It also smells really good and last for a long time." in 1 review
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is the ONLY #mensdeodorant that my husband loves and is willing to use. he works 8 hour shifts at a warehouse getting sweaty yet this stuff he doesn't come home smelling and we can still go shopping after he's off work and he gets compliments as if he's wearing cologne which always makes us laugh. the smell is delicious rather your guy is sweating or not! also, lately I have given this a try as female deodorants no matter how much I put on during the summer always gives me those unwanted balls of deodorant.
Daniel D.
Axe deodorant is the only deodorant brand I'll use! I sweat more than the average person and thus deodorant works wonders on keeping me from smelling! Axe Excite is also my absolute favorite scent out of all the different scents they have, for any of their products!
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
I love Axe deodorant! I live in florida and its always hot. This brand is the only one that actually keeps me from seating. I can get it al my local grocery or convenience store. Its reasonably priced considering that it actually works
Patty G.
Axe deodorants are amazing I husband works in construction he's outside in the sun all day or in the winter and he comes home and his armpits smell great, he's tried other products but they don't work good for him. I highly recommend.
Katherine R.
I originally bought this specific kind for my boyfriend but I loved the smell, so I bought me some too. It's an amazing scent. I bought this on sale @ a country town store. I recommend it. It's long lasting & a smell you'd enjoy.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
First off yes I'm a female but I love Axe deodorant .. And I use it everyday excite is my fav I tried the girls axe and didn't care for it but I absolutely love it and will continue to use it and recommend it
Nora B.
Works great long lasting. Does not irritated my boyfriends skin like other good smelling deodorants. And the scent lasts all day long! This very much met my expectations I reccoomend using the full axe line
DENHOLM L.
lake mary, FL
I love dark temptation by axe it smells wonderful and I get so many compliments from lady's on the sweet chocolate scent just a fantastic deodorant thumbs up!
Angel L.
Despite the fact that it is for men, the smell is so good that I use it. The smell is refreshing & lasts all day. It also keeps my underarms dry.
Janelly M.
Fort Myers, FL
My boyfriends favorite deodorant he works outside in the sun all day and this keeps him smelling good . High recommend this !