AXE Essence Daily Fragrance uploaded by Mária S.

BY AXE

Let your light and your dark sides come out to play. Woody aromas and oriental spices create a tantilising scent and keep you smelling great all day.

• Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Axe Essence is an essential for my husband and son. We have tons of axe in our household. It smells amazing too. It’s a little pricey but when found on sale or with a coupon I stock up. I usually purchase at Walmart
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
My son loves the Axe body spray. It is a refreshing change when compared to cologne as it is a full body spray or can just be used like a cologne. The smell last a long time and they now carry spray for women which I think is amazing. And he loves the commercials
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is one of the better smelling Axe body sprays, it isn't as over powering as some other ones and I love when my boyfriend wears this scent. I always make sure to buy the two pack because for a single body spray the price is ludicrous.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give it a five out of five stars, I love the product of Axe.
But I give it as a present for my boyfriend not me. I buy
it at the Ralphs store, it is affordable. My boyfriend
uses it every day he wakes up or when we go out. I totally
recommend these brand to anyone I know.
Tim P.
Bryan, OH
Use axe body spray often..very easy to use and apply..the scent is wonderful and don't use the cheap knock off brands cause they don't last at all..it's affordable too.
Leon Y.
White Springs, FL
Axe spray on deodorant is great for people that like to get on deodorant quickly and almost anywhere.but also it hard to travel with as it is pressurized and has to stay cool and its bigger than the bar deodorant
Irina M.
Twin packs are always great! I use one myself and my husband uses the other. I love how these smell! I smell great all day. I don't know why they don't make such great long lasting smells like this for women.
Troy M.
Marietta, GA
This is the best smelling body spray on the market today. I've tried others and they just don't live up to the hype. Axe Essence last all day long and that's a good thing because I work outside.
Rachael D.
I enjoy the scent of this Axe product and I find it very affordable for the quality. Anytime that I've gotten this product it was from Walmart. It is a very easy to use product.
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
Love the scent. Love how long the scent stays. I have always loved axe for as long as I can remember. This stuff is great and I would recommend it to everyone.
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??