BY AXE

New. Black Chill 24 Hour Protection. see more...

AXE Dry 24 Hour Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invsible Solid
  • "This is what my fiancé wears and sometimes it smells so good i wanna sneak it on me, he is super into working out and even after a long workout sweating he still smells great. " in 6 reviews
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
My husband wears this product it is awesome. It last all day and smells frsh and refreshing. It can be purchased pretty much anywhere. The prices are very reasonable.
Jeremy S.
This deodorant smells and works really good. It lasts all day and I am always getting compliments about how good I smell because of it. I love Axe products and this is definitely a good one! No white residue, I would recommend trying this product
Ally S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way the smells on my man this deodorant it's wonderful, Lexus all so sexy and he loves it as well. At the man he likes that it stays on all day and he doesn't have to reapply also that and keeps the sweat away. Sweet like this particular scebt best both him and I we have a lot of similar tastes, but this brand really appeals to men and women liking the fragrance of the deodorant which is wonderful! Sexy smelling man = happy fiance ;)
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this pretty much everyday. I'm thinking about switching to Arm n Hammer because i'm tired of smelling like a man, though. This deodorant gets the job done for me. It keeps me from smelling like booty all day! I'm a woman and I use axe, it works so much better than Dove.
Caila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this product! He loves all the scents but this one is his favorite! We can get it at just about any store and even though it is a little pricey we can usually find coupons for it when ever we need to buy some.
Terry O.
Two Rivers, WI
I agree with Mark, but I'm not that harsh. This smells great for the first half of the day if your working and sweating. If you're not, then this will last the entire day, but, as the name states - 24 hours. I wish it would last a little longer in the event that you are sweating a little bit. I will point out though that this works better than the deodorant only versions that are out there.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I bought this for my son but he always seems to take mine why I don't know so I ended up using this Apollo deodorant I ended up liking it the smell was very nice when I moved i could smell it! I love it he can keep my Secret anti-perspirant! I'll wear men's I don't usually wear perfume on a daily basis! So I do have a little scent now! It's not over powering either.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I have been using this amazing deodorant for 4 years now!! It keeps the areas where I sweat dry and Apollo smells awesome!!! It doesn't irritate my skin and has phenomenal odor control!! It lasts all day! I mean all day!! I buy this product every time I hit Walmart!!
beverly s.
First. I wear this as much as my significant other. It smells amazing. In fact all scents of this brand do. I specifically enjoy the freshness of this scent as well as the invisible solid.it doesn't leave any marks and is in fact the most useful deodorant. I don't pay much for it and often times comes with the shampoo and conditioner. So good.
Julie T.
The "pink tax" on female products keeps me from buying deodorants made for women. I see no difference anyway. I actually really enjoy using this Axe deodorant! The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. It keeps my underarms dry and is very comfortable. I've repurchased Axe deodorants several times and will keep doing so.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you buy this for your teens