BY AXE

New. Black Chill 24 Hour Protection. see more...

AXE Dry 24 Hour Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invsible Solid
  • "This is what my fiancé wears and sometimes it smells so good i wanna sneak it on me, he is super into working out and even after a long workout sweating he still smells great. " in 6 reviews
Julie T.
Julie T.
The "pink tax" on female products keeps me from buying deodorants made for women. I see no difference anyway. I actually really enjoy using this Axe deodorant! The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. It keeps my underarms dry and is very comfortable. I've repurchased Axe deodorants several times and will keep doing so.
Katie H.
Katie H.
My boyfriend used this deodorant before. I think the smell was too strong and it also caused him to get a rash under his arm pits. I would not buy it again. It did not meet my expectations. Also it did not last all day it was not very effective for men who work long hours.
Michael O.
Michael O.
Puyallup, WA
Great product! Smells fantastic! This is definitely my favorite product by Axe. I can't wait to shower and get so fresh and so clean. It's a long lasting deodorant. I purchased it from my local Walmart. This is the only deodorant I use. I buy it all the time.
Migdalia O.
Migdalia O.
This is the only antiperspirant/deodorant that my husband uses. He loves it because it smells amazing, he doesnt even need to wear colonge, and it is also a great antiperspirant. Lasts all day. Great stuff for the price too. Would recommend this to every men.
Ember B.
Ember B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend wears this and occasionally I put it on. Smells amazing and makes me want to hug him all the time. He seriously always smells great and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would buy again for him and I recommend to men.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Best deoterant to buy for men! It does last all day, it doesnt leave any streaks on his clothes and it smells great. It's the only brand of deoterant that my boyfriend will use and I highly recommend that all men try this deoterant!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Hastings, MI
I use this product when I know I am going to be very active. It smells great and lasts all day! It doesn't leave any streaks or residue on clothes. I would highly recommend this product!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend wear this all the time, it works great with a fit lifestyle. I even sneak some on sometimes. Doesn't break or fall apart and works all day!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pretty great product that is definitely in the most known category. Most smell great without being too strong.
Peyton f.
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
I use this for volleyball and sports because it works very good for sports! it also smells so good and doesn't clump
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you buy this for your teens