BY AXE

Special Value. Stay Dry.  Smell Great.  All Day or Night. Experience the Axe® Effect Anytime, Anywhere. 2 Invisible Solids. Goes On Clear. 24 Hour Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick. Effective Wetness & Odor Protection Axe Dry antiperspirant keeps you dry and helps get the ladies interested. 2 - 2.7oz. Anti-Perspirant Deodorants ~ Total Net Wt. 5.4oz. see more...

Nicole C.
Germantown, WI
I sweat pretty heavily so I wear men's deodorant/anti-perspirant and this stuff not only works wonders but has pretty gender neutral scents, it rocks!!
Amanda P.
Only alright. It doesn't seem to last very long. Although, I haven't found a deodorant that lasts any longer.
Kate H.
Greensboro, NC
A little pricey but my husband loves Axe brand. The smell of the deodorant is always fresh
tina l.
I am not a man but my cousin uses product and he loves it easy glide on and all day use
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
I love the Excite in the Axe Dry formula! It isn't overpowering and is somewhat feminine enough that it isn't completely obvious that I'm wearing men's deodorant. The price is definitely comparable to other leading brands.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I'm a girl and even I like to wear guy deodorant. Not all the time but sometimes. I personally think it works better on me than women's deodorant. Love the smell of any of the Axe products!!
Amanda G.
My favorite scent is the Phoenix one. As gross as it might sound, I love smelling my husband. It smells soo good. And this is the only deodorant that doesn't irritate my husbands armpits.
Samuel D.
Sarasota, FL
Keeps underarms very dry. It does come in great smells but I have to interchange between the unilever mens deodorant brands due to irritation that develops or one just stops working.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Very good smelling i like it just this one the other ones no too much but this one i like it and my husband like it too lets see if somebody else say the same like me! :)
Jessica H.
Denver, CO
I have used axe for so many years now and it works so much better than girl deodorant on me! I love this one too! The pink one and the gold one are the beat
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does axe make womens deodorant?