BY AXE

Axe® Detailer 2-Sided Shower Tool.
Makes your skin smoother. see more...

• This looks awesome!!! Has anyone tried this?? Would love ...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the average "poof" that you ca...4 Answers
  • I've never used one of these how does it work? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like this because I have a rough, bumpy area on my upper arms, and this thing really scrubs away the dead skin and rough patches." in 8 reviews
  • "works great for getting all that dead skin off and that dirt for being a hard working man and not to mention is great with all the axe body washes " in 8 reviews
  • "My husband used to use one of those net scrubs... and I got him this along with the body wash and he's loving it... he sais "makes me feel clean clean" ^__^" in 7 reviews
  • "My husband loves using these, and so does my son... they love being able to scrub their feet with the scruby side.. plus i love how long it stays together, all our others have always fallen apart after awhile!" in 7 reviews
  • "i love this product i tend to have sensitive skin so i wash my body with the soft side and when it comes to my elbows feet and knees i use the rougher side to make sure i am feeling clean" in 6 reviews
Tamara F.
My husband loves this and I’m happy about it also. He’s an engineer and comes home filthy. He decided to try this after seeing it at Walmart. The clear packaging allow you to see exactly what it does. One side is a loofah and the other a scrubbee. He also purchased the shower gel. He definitely got him cleaner than a wash cloth and soap. His skin even feels softer than before. Definitely recommend for those who have dirty jobs and need to get clean.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This came in a axe gift kit that I got my son for Christmas and he says that he loves how there is a rough side for his feet and a soft side to wash his body! It seems to be good quality and I know that the price was very reasonable.
Efren L.
Duarte
This is no ordinary sponge a little different but it does the work. Especially for the people that play sports of work in construction this axe sponge removes all the dirt that one has.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I love this shower poof! Unlike most other products this one does not get all loose and bagged out. You can grip the sides which is a big plus. I like that it has two sides I use the fluffier side for my body and the rougher side for my drier rougher parts of my skin like my heels and ankles. This is pretty much the only shower tool I use and will be repurchasing.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
My husband uses this one and he really love this sponge he uses it for his face and body and the price is not that bad yeah 99cents for the simple one but this one like 3 dollar but its worth every dime
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
long lasting and durable not like other body wash items that easily fall apart...this one does the work... bought this one for my husband and even said i was willing to buy one for my self
Lori M.
This scrubber came in a set that I purchased over the holidays. It produced a great lather. It was soft on my skin. I'm hesitant to repurchase because it could harbor lots of bacteria.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly the best dou scrub I have ever owned. It holds up very well. I had previously tried the dove version, but within two days of use it had fallen apart. The Axe version holds up amazingly. Also love that the other side it's nice and ruff. The Dove one was super soft and really don't understand the intentions on that one. Definitely recommend this one
Ryan F.
Walworth, NY
I have had an AXE detailer for a few years and have come to really like how exfoliating this tool can be. My only quam is that the scrub side is really rough and if used improperly it can cause some serious chafing. However, it can be great for removing dead skin and calluses from the feet and hands. The soft side is more or less like any other loofah I have ever used except it is reinforced with the rubber shell which helps hold in soap suds and provides a bit more support for vigorous scrubbing. All in all I would say that if used correctly, the AXE Detailer Shower Tool definitely lives up to its reputation.
Amy D.
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas. His blue one was so very old and he needed a new one. Our daughter has sensory issues and she has taken this over when she has a bath. She loves filling it up with water and watching it spill out. She will clean herself with it and loves the texture. It has helped make bath time a calming time for her. We have noted quite a difference that she sleeps better after having a bath and using this specific scrubby. I hope they never stop making them just for this reason! Worth every penny!
Gladys A.
Does your man love this
Chase G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this product gentle on the skin but still cleans?
jarod t.
Stockholm
Is it so soft?
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work better than the average "poof" that you can buy at the store? I was thinking my husband might like one to help exfoliate, but I want to make sure it's worth it.
Christopher V.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Axe shampoo to use with the shower tool?