BY AXE

New 24Hr Deodorant Stick Want To Keep Calm?&Nbsp; Axe&Reg; Harmony Makes You Feel Balanced To Impress The Girls With Your Sense Of Inner Peace.&Nbsp; Keep Calm And Carry On.&Nbsp; Unlimited Female Attention. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicki F.
Worcester, MA
A lot of women's deodorants are not as strong and during those long workout sessions in the middle of august, I need a little extra strength. This keeps me feeling fresh and smelling good to the end. Even though Axe is men's deodorant I found that this scent was not as overpowering as most men's deodorants so I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs the extra strength but doesn't want to pay for medicated brands.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
While I haven't used this personally, my husband has and has spoke about it so I feel I am qualified tore view the product. I have smelled this and it smells wonderful. My husband states that it goes on smoothly and that the smell lasts him all day. Hover, he states he does not think it works as effective as some other brand he has tried. Price is comparable to other brands.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
If you are a heavy sweater like I was when I was pregnant I used it because it helped quite a bit. I don't use it anymore unless I'm working out. I bought it at family dollar with a coupon so it was a good price. I'm very pleased with this product and would buy it again.
Kasey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use men deodorant (yes I'm a female) however I think it works better. Its smells good and last all day. I sweat alot and this products keeps me dry and neutralizes bad odor from sweating when I workout. yes I would buy again I highly recommend Axe Deodorant because it smells good and works and overall is affordbale. The stick last a while
Stacy B.
Nederland, TX
My son uses this brand. I am thankful for it every single day. He is going through that teenage puberty age and this is the only Deodorant that helps him not smell.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
This harmony deodorant stick is life. It's lasts all day without having to reapply it. And it actually keeps the sweat from around that area. I use this men's one
member-2a64c8a1c
Brooklyn, NY
It's an ok Deodorant; it does what it promises. It has a good smell as well but a bit strong for my taste. Also, since I started using natural/organic personal care products, I stopped buying this.
Michelle B.
Did not like the way it worked compared to the kind we normally get. It did not protect against body odor like I wished it would. Great initial smell, however.
Tina K.
I bought the blue stick for my son and he broke out. He can do the clear or white sticks but the blue must have something in it that bothers his skin.
Phoenix M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
One of my favorite scents by Axe. Along with Phoenix, Kilo, and Peace, Harmony is one of the many Axe fragrances that always catches my attention.