BY AXE #72 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray That Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

• I have been looking for a product for a quick freshen up after the ...2 Answers
  • Does this work good for sensitive skin 3 Answers
  • I have never tried this product is it worth the money does it last ...4 Answers
Thomas R.
Thomas R.
Lehighton, PA
As far as Axe scents go, this one I like. It's not my favorite, However I do enjoy it a lot and currently wear it as my daily scent. I tend to switch between this and Anarchy.

As body sprays go, if you are use to premium colognes and the like. You may not enjoy this as well as other body sprays. They do contain a large amount of alcohol and it's noticeable upon spraying. The one thing I can honestly say about these products are that it go's on strong and fade out strong. If you need a scent that will last this might not be for you.

There are many AXE scents to choose from and because body scents are subjective, I don't think you will have a hard time pairing yourself with one that will work for you as they have many scents to choose from.
Gabriel K.
Gabriel K.
I absolutely love the scent of this product. It's got a really weird hint of chocolate to it, which I expected to be off-putting, but it really isn't once the product is on. The dispenser style is not up my alley. While it's easy to use (I really like the style of the cap) and easy to spread across the body, I don't care much for spray deodorants. Still, I enjoyed my experience with this product and would highly recommend it to those who enjoy sprays and don't mind a mildly chocolate scent.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
The scent is very strong of this deodorant and it does the job more of a body spray than an actual deodorant. The price point is a little high for what it is. You can usually buy it at places like Walmart or target in the beauty section. And the amount that is sprayed with each push of the applicator, it gets used up in about a month or less. For people like me who don't care for an over abundance of a scent, then no I would not recommend it to anybody with the same preference.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This product is so stinky. That is the only word I could think to describe this. My brother used to be addicted to this when he was in middle school and he would spray it all over the place. I think guys like that because it was cheap. Maybe also because in middle school they didn't like the shower some of them. I just remember having to hide it one day. When a guy walks in with axe you can smell it from a mile away. Guys over 21 should not be using this ever.
Patrick M.
Patrick M.
Horton
Axe Dark has a great smell that isnt to bold. I carry it everywhere i go in case of emergency situations such as long days at work pr gymnastics workouts before work. Unlike most colognes that are in glass bottles with pop tops that can easily break or spill in bag, axe comes in a rugged and tough can that won't break and can be carried anywhere. And if someone breaks into your car or gymn bag they won't get a $40 bottle of your favorite cologne.
James L.
James L.
Toledo, OH
I've been using this axe product here since the beginning. I used to not wear cologne until I went to a Cavaliers basketball game in which they were giving out free samples of axe spray. It was not only the first time I used cologne but was the first time i used an axe product and I truly am thankful for that moment. Now I smell so intriguing, I have the ladies all over me.
Adolfo C.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These are awesome because they come in so many different scents and it's fast, easy and inexpensive. It lasts awhile so it is great to spray it on before going out on a date, or the a party. Small bottle allows for easy storage. I know all my friends have used AXE body spray at one time or another and they sell a package with the spray and other AXE products combined.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
I love when you walk past a guy in public and you're overwhelmed with the scent of his cologne! This AXE Body Spray Dark Temptation is my favorite cologne for men. It has a nice musk scent and I always buy it for my boyfriend. If you ever had a doubt in your mind about purchasing this, you can delete that now! It has a great staying power and is under $5 at Wal-Mart.
Adolfo F.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Only bought one set of this to test it out, but literally every single time I wore it, I got compliments from girls who were hugging me, dancing with me or just within a foot or so of me. I kid you not, it must be because this has a distinct chocolatey smell which appeals to women, but every time I apply this stuff I get a incredible amount of female attention!
Walter F.
Walter F.
This is my absolute favorite scent from AXE and I've been using this for the past 4 years straight. I love how when it initially hits your nose it smells like a cool cologne, and then you get that chocolatey whiff at the end that's super intriguing. I wear a nicer cologne when I have to dress up, but any other day, this is what I smell like and I love it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Has anyone else used this product as an air freshener?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you buy this in bulk at SAMs
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product last all day??
Jose C.
Jose C.
Conyers, GA
I have never tried this product is it worth the money does it last all day?
Is it strong?