AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist uploaded by Johanna R.

BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Bought this for my son and he really like it ,he say it make him feel relly fresh and smell good. He love how it smells
Whitney F.
My oldest son users this and loves it. Works well for the price and leaves him smelling good without being overdone.
Ryan G.
Georgetown, TX
The packaging is nicer than the old "cap" model, but all in all it's a pretty mediocre, par-for-the-course product.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Axe is by far the best smelling body spray ever made for men.I can't get close enough to my man when he puts it on.
George M.
Calabasas, CA
Great Smell, great packaging, and very refreshing - specially after a gym or squash session at the health club
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
My grandson loves the Axe products! Every time he goes to the store with me he asks me for a different scent!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My cousins use this all the time and it smells so good. It’s definitely long lasting and it’s easy to use.
Stefanie D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
As these products work well and last long, I do not enjoy this particular sent that much.
fresh and clean
Jane R.
I never been fascinated with any axe scent,but this fragrance smells ok,I'm not in love with it though
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
I love axe and it smells so good but guys need to not spray on so much it has a strong smell
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What other scents do they have
Brittany L.
Men out there : What is your FAVORITE Axe Scent?!