AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist uploaded by Johanna R.

BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

Emilio P.
Axe is such a great body spray. It is portable and smells good. guys can wear it anywhere at any time of the day and will always have great results.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
I find all these low end "body sprays" to be cheap substitutes for real cologne. Cheap the key word here and keep in mind you get what you pay for.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
My brother loves all axe products and I know he has all the scents out there..and my son has started using it every time he goes over to his room!!
Melissa H.
All I think about when I smell this is high school and how strong it was that you could actually smell it in every hallway. I just don't like it!
Hassan A.
I think the design is very slick and good looking and the spray smells awesome but the only bad thing is that it doesn't last for a whole day.
Kristie  B.
Not a fan of Axe products. They are so strong and honestly choke me out lol especially the aerosol versions which is mostly what they have.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I actually like the womens body sprays to use before I go to the gym. The mens smell nice also as long as you don't use too much
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Cuando mi novio lo usa es como si estuviera usando un perfume de alguna marca costosa. Tiene un olor cautivador! Me encanta
Brittany L.
My boyfriend loves all of the Axe body sprays! They leave him feeling fresh and clean all day while smelling super good
Whitney T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Axe will definitely take your breath away. axe has one of the best scents. not too strong, but definitely long lasting.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What other scents do they have
Brittany L.
Men out there : What is your FAVORITE Axe Scent?!