AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist uploaded by Johanna R.

BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband often uses AXE Deoderant Bodyspray's and likes them very well; but his favorite scent is not this "Twist" fragrance as he prefers another fragrance over this one.  He does however like the AXE Deoderants and purchases them often as they work very well for his body (also they are affordable and can be purchased in most drugstores or supermarkets).
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
My husband uses this product. It smells really good. It lasts all day too but it's not like too strong or overbearing. It's a nice light smell. I like it and so does my husband.
Andrew M.
Lompoc, CA
I know many people cannot stand the strong smell of these but after a workout this in one of the only things that will cover my "man" smell. While the scents are a little overly strong they do cover up post workout smells and make you presentable if you are forced to go out after a workout. Some of the smells are great and others are a little overpowered.
Kelli L.
My husband uses this sometimes. My favorite is the dark temptations. It can however become overpowering if too much is used. The amount my husband uses is fine, but I have seen it be overused all too many times.
Xander J.
WRENSHALL
I really like AXE products, because they smell great! You can buy them really anywhere, in the deodorant aisle. They are really effective and the scent stays with all day for maximum protection. I would definitely recommend them to others. They are pretty affordable too!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Pretty great fragrance very refreshing A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night
Johanna R.
Del Rio, TX
My man likes the way it smells and I like the way it makes him smell, lol!
It helps cover his funk after coming home from days of working, where he has no access to showers!
EVELYN G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I GAVE THIS AS A GIFT TO A FRIEND AND HE LIKED IT SMELLS GOOD AND IT LAST ON HIM ALL DAY .
HE LIKE IT THAT HE CONTINUES TO BUY EVEN TRIES THE DIFFERENT SCENT. THE COLLECTION FOR THE HOLIDAY ARE VERY NICE
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Daniel K.
Biloxi, MS
Every now and then I like to use this to freshen up after the gym. Its convenient, cheap, and smells good but I would use something nicer for an event
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What other scents do they have
Brittany L.
Men out there : What is your FAVORITE Axe Scent?!