AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist uploaded by Johanna R.

BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

• Men out there : What is your FAVORITE Axe Scent?!5 Answers
  • What other scents do they have8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie H.
Katie H.
Smells pretty good on guys but if they spray too much I find it a little overpowering and too strong. I do think this smells better then anarchy though or appolo they were way too strong.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
All I think about when I smell this is high school and how strong it was that you could actually smell it in every hallway. I just don't like it!
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
My grandson loves the Axe products! Every time he goes to the store with me he asks me for a different scent!
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
It smells so good my boyfriend wheres this one sometimes omg its smells fresh
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Lompoc, CA
I know many people cannot stand the strong smell of these but after a workout this in one of the only things that will cover my "man" smell. While the scents are a little overly strong they do cover up post workout smells and make you presentable if you are forced to go out after a workout. Some of the smells are great and others are a little overpowered.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert
My husband often uses AXE Deoderant Bodyspray's and likes them very well; but his favorite scent is not this "Twist" fragrance as he prefers another fragrance over this one.  He does however like the AXE Deoderants and purchases them often as they work very well for his body (also they are affordable and can be purchased in most drugstores or supermarkets).
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Master Groomer Expert
AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Twist AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
My husband uses this sometimes. My favorite is the dark temptations. It can however become overpowering if too much is used. The amount my husband uses is fine, but I have seen it be overused all too many times.
EVELYN G.
EVELYN G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I GAVE THIS AS A GIFT TO A FRIEND AND HE LIKED IT SMELLS GOOD AND IT LAST ON HIM ALL DAY .
HE LIKE IT THAT HE CONTINUES TO BUY EVEN TRIES THE DIFFERENT SCENT. THE COLLECTION FOR THE HOLIDAY ARE VERY NICE
swati s.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Master Groomer Expert
Pretty great fragrance very refreshing A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray The Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
What other scents do they have
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Men out there : What is your FAVORITE Axe Scent?!