BY AXE

Axe Deodorant Bodyspray Proximity Amber see more...

Issa P.
Issa P.
we love the Axe body wash as they smell so good that always coming out with new stuff they're very inexpensive and work really well my husband is so picky and he loves
Vitaliy  Z.
Vitaliy Z.
Studio City, CA
Good product. Keeps you fresh . Good smell, and pretty little bottle . Travel size . Awesome. Recommend
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my man and I liked the way it smelled on him. It is a very good product and I did not expect it to be so good because of the low cost. It certainly is effective and I recommend it especially if you want to save money as I always do. I would buy it again!
Malia B.
Malia B.
Oologah , OK
I love it when my husband wears this. he is not really into cologne, but likes to smell nice when we go out, this lasts long and is not super strong or heavy. The best part is that it does not smell like a middle school boys locker room.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Alexandria, VA
Love this scent. I'm a female and I mix up my routine with male scents just because I enjoy that masculine smell sometimes. It's masculine without smelling too much like "man" and not at all overpowering, at least if you don't shower yourself in it before leaving home.
Julie X.
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this for my hubby and he loved it. He's kinda sensitive to smell, but he stated that this body spray isn't as strong as others that I've purchased in the past.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Sometimes i use maen deodorant, because i do a lot of exercises and sweat too much.
axe deodorants are really fresh, and smells better.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Smells wonderful. My husband loves this. He doesn't really change up much is normally all for old spice. But he did love this.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I love the smell of this body spray and deodrant you really will like this if you try it.buy u some of it.
member-a9c8c3377
member-a9c8c3377
Lubbock t,x,
I just think this is the best because it makes u smell so good when u finish getting out of the shower or coming back from athletics or the gym