BY AXE

Axe Deodorant Bodyspray Proximity Amber see more...

Issa P.
we love the Axe body wash as they smell so good that always coming out with new stuff they're very inexpensive and work really well my husband is so picky and he loves
Crystal P.
Galion, OH
This product is very great. Last a long time but also isn't to over powering! My husbands love many of the axes products!
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my man and I liked the way it smelled on him. It is a very good product and I did not expect it to be so good because of the low cost. It certainly is effective and I recommend it especially if you want to save money as I always do. I would buy it again!
Vitaliy  Z.
Studio City , CA
Good product. Keeps you fresh . Good smell, and pretty little bottle . Travel size . Awesome. Recommend
Amanda B.
Alexandria, VA
Love this scent. I'm a female and I mix up my routine with male scents just because I enjoy that masculine smell sometimes. It's masculine without smelling too much like "man" and not at all overpowering, at least if you don't shower yourself in it before leaving home.
Angela F.
I love the smell of this body spray and deodrant you really will like this if you try it.buy u some of it.
Mahajah T.
I don't use exactly this I use the more feminine smell since it has a smell that I like and that I am more used to using.
member-a9c8c3377
Lubbock t,x,
I just think this is the best because it makes u smell so good when u finish getting out of the shower or coming back from athletics or the gym
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this for my hubby and he loved it. He's kinda sensitive to smell, but he stated that this body spray isn't as strong as others that I've purchased in the past.
Tina W.
candler, NC
My husband loves this as a freshen up before we go out. i love just about all of them!