BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray That Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

• Is there a bigger size?1 Answers
  • How many scents are offered? I seem to see the same repeat scents...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Not one of my favorites but definitely preferred if I can't find anything else. Usually I spray this on after a workout if I can't shower right away. Not my cup of tea, but it works.
dylan g.
ola
Axe bodyspray are the best. I really like this new bottle. it is very easy to use . the smell is great like always. It stays on you for good 24 hours for sure. Still i have it in the bathroom, one near the door, one in the car, lol LOVE AXE products very strong
Sarah C.
From a woman's P.O.V
I love this scent. It is super masculine and strong. Not too strong, however, so that it over powers everything else. It lasts through my boyfriend's gym trips and helps cover the sweat smell when used before as well as after working out. The can also includes quite a bit in it.

From A Male P.O.V
This is Axe. You can't really go wrong with Axe. The brand covers it's bases for ALL events and occasions. I use this as my morning ritual. It is a staple in my getting ready for each day.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband is a officer. He's moving a lot during shift. This smells so good even after 8 hours. He comes home and you can still smell it on him and his clothes. I love the scent. It's a crisp male scent but not over powering which is great because being that I can still smell it when he comes home you would think it would be to much but not even a few sprays it's perfect!
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is truly hard for me to find a scent that I truly love for my baby but with this Axe Pheonix BodySpray I am absolutely hooked. It is just such an amazing scent, not to manly by any means and definitely not to over bearing but just enough. It keeps me coming in close just to smell this...LOVE IT!!!
Amanda J.
This spray smells AMAZING. My husband uses this daily and any time I smell it I'm automatically reminded of him. The scent isn't overbearing if sprayed modestly. It's a scent that stays on his clothes from first spray until it hits the washing machine.
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of AXE when guys spray it on them. It's something about the smell of it that makes me want to sniff my guy all the time. I'm still addicted to when guys spray this on them. It's affordable and it last all day, so men don't have to worry about smelling stinking from having a long day at work or being active.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know I am a female but I love to use Axe! it lasts all day for me. there are so many scents and Phoenix is one of my favorites! it does burn if you have freshly shaved pits but it's made for men so that's on me haha. I recommend!
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love how after my husband uses this it smells really good in the room and does not get a headache you can buy this under five dollars at any drugstore or Walmart are you have to do is just spray a little in it last a long time highly recommend
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park , MN
My hubby and teenager son love Axe bodyspray, my hubby used to order lynx from london it looks exactly like Axe but after discovering Axe he loves it more than lynx as the smell stays longer and all the scents are so good!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many scents are offered? I seem to see the same repeat scents in my store, but online there seem to be several more?
Haydn B.