BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray That Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this smell and when my husband wears it, I buy it often for my husband at out local Wal-Mart at an affordable price and definitely recommend it to others with sons, husbands, dads or guy friends as a gift. Smells amazing!!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love when my boyfriend puts this on smells so manly he puts it on everywhere really good smell really softly use of it really effective I can smell it across the room I would love to buy more of these for him
Jennifer H.
This is my husband's absolute favorite body spray ever! And my kids and I don't mind the smell either, unlike some of the others he has had, this is an amazing scent!
Carolina V.
Fayetteville, NC
This is seriously one of the best scents that Axe has ever created. It's not as musky or as strong as most male scents, but that is what makes it so amazing. The aroma is truly addicting! My boyfriend used to wear this all the time, and I asked him to make sure I knew what it was so I could share with my future boyfriends ;) It's really that addicting!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I love RX products smells very good on 13th and she is my favorite I usually buy it for my son and my boyfriend and it's always on sale it doesn't have a strong smell to it it's not expensive I will definitely recommend to family and friends
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this deodorant it has a very good smell. But I do not think it is long lasting and I do not recommend it for people who sweat too much. It dries instantly and does not stain clothes. I think it's good and sometimes even I do it myself to prove it.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Ehhhhhhhh, I like their original stuff when they first came out. Personally wouldn't recommend this. But I'm sure it attracts the teenie age. I only used it a few times. Didn't last too long compared to other brands.
Kimberly O.
Denton, TX
I will give it for Christmas to some one because,him is so ugly and then he need quick this freaking product,is 100% recommendations for all the people or if you want give a good gift to a some one is so cool!!❤️
Hannah W.
Danville , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scent my husband wears! It takes me back to when we were kids just now starting out! Now when he wears it out of the blue I just love to hug him and smell him. Best men's body spray ever!!
Emma L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband loves this bodyspray, he says it works.. he smells good after working all day.. My teenage boys love this fragrance too.. I think it works whit there ph.. i totally love this smell on my husband..