BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Deodorant Bodyspray That Combines A Quality Fragrance With Effective Deodorant Protection To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Usa see more...

AXE Deodorant Bodyspray Cool Metal
  • "This is one of my favorite smells Last a long time not to strong Keep many of these in stock for my boyfriend" in 1 review
  • "My brother loves all axe products and I know he has all the scents out there..and my son has started using it everytime he goes over to his room!!" in 1 review
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
My husband loves these he uses all scents and Trys all the new ones that come out. I buy them cause he likes them price is okay in my opinion they could be cheaper. But I coupon so...
Zoya B.
Frisco, TX
My brother uses this- his review: It's awesome! It smells great and it's easy to spray on- it's strong at first lite the notorious axe spray but once it soaks in, you smell great all day- one of my favorite axe scents
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
These are nice little body sprays. They definitely don't have the same effect and wear of a cologne, but they're nice for getting right out of the shower and spraying to smell good.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
Bought this for my boyfriend love this smell on him This is Axe's best scent in my honest opinion. Also so like the Anarchy For Him scent, but this definitely beats that.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
My brother loves all axe products and I know he has all the scents out there..and my son has started using it every time he goes over to his room!! They can get a bit strong at times but to each their own
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I buy this for my brother with another Axe products because I got some coupons, so this one now is my brother favorite, smell so good, so clean all the time...
Heidi I.
GARDEN CITY, MI
Axe products, in general, are super strong. Whenever I think of Axe, I I think of a bunch of sweaty teenage boys trying to cover up their odor. Not pleasant.
Tyler R.
Mount Ulla, NC
I honestly do not like the bodysprays. They are overwhelmingly strong. LOVE the regular deodorant and showergel but can not stand the bodysprays!
Sushma K.
Chattanooga, TN
Smells good and keeps me stay fresh for couple of hours . It is quite affordable and comes in lot of varieties in case you want to switch up
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
Love the scent is affordable and works all day long. My son's live it very much. I think that it is the only brand they buy.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite smell