BY AXE

Kayla A.
Bought for my husband as a gift he loves it but I have very sensitive smell so it's too strong for him to wear for me so I gave it for my brother great product good smell just too strong for that I gave the four
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
This is the only brand that my teenagers will use. They sweat a lot and when they come home they don;t smell like they do, I love the Axe brand because it almost smells like a male body spray and not just a deodorant, Your Men in your life will love it and they will smell like they do!
gema r.
My son is very athletic and is always doing some sport or working out all the deodorants he uses don't really work but since we found axe deodorant body spray it works great and smells awesome to
Sky M.
Warrenton, OR
Reminds me of high school boys. Smell is cheap and way too strong. Yuck. Boys in high school used to wear this and didn't wear any anti perspiant so they smell like b.o. And smelly spray.
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
Axe deodorant is amazing the fragrance is great crisp and a lot of guys come up and say you smell great. I say i use axe deodorant. Its amazing and I would recommend very easy to use. I would totally recommend it to my friends. Very satisfied. Its great.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
The smell is strong, certainly good for hiding body odors, but perhaps a little bit too strong. The AXE smell has definitely proven to be a bit of a turn off for some people (the smell is a tad...I would say, artificial and heavy)
Amanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
I like the strong scent. It lasts for a long time and smells amazing. It is heavier than other cologne sprays but it is not at all overpowering to me.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
These are awesome for gym bags. also great to use after pe class. best part is you can get them in trial sizes so they have a variety.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Very Good aroma , Good quality , works very well, Preto colores, Good price Good Very practical brands , not expensive
Amy T.
PERU, IN
This body spray is amazing my boys love the feel and the smell of this it is not over bearing and last thru out the day