BY AXE

Sky S.
Warrenton , OR
Reminds me of high school boys. Smell is cheap and way too strong. Yuck. Boys in high school used to wear this and didn't wear any anti perspiant so they smell like b.o. And smelly spray.
Angel C.
Wellness Guru Expert
It covers up the nasty sweaty body smell but the scent is just too strong and immediately makes my head hurt.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
The smell is strong, certainly good for hiding body odors, but perhaps a little bit too strong. The AXE smell has definitely proven to be a bit of a turn off for some people (the smell is a tad...I would say, artificial and heavy)
Amanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
I like the strong scent. It lasts for a long time and smells amazing. It is heavier than other cologne sprays but it is not at all overpowering to me.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
These are awesome for gym bags. also great to use after pe class. best part is you can get them in trial sizes so they have a variety.
Catherine M.
Loved when Hubby wears this, Smells so manly that I somethings spray it in the air when I Miss him!
Joseph A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great to spray on your clothes before you walk out the door. Covers bad smells in two seconds.
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
This is the only brand that my teenagers will use. They sweat a lot and when they come home they don;t smell like they do, I love the Axe brand because it almost smells like a male body spray and not just a deodorant, Your Men in your life will love it and they will smell like they do!
Kayla A.
Bought for my husband as a gift he loves it but I have very sensitive smell so it's too strong for him to wear for me so I gave it for my brother great product good smell just too strong for that I gave the four
Me encanta el olor que deja en mi esposo e su ropa y no la mancha y es duradero ... lo recomiendo