AXE Deodorant Body Spray, Anarchy, 113 g uploaded by Amanda C.

BY AXE

AXE Anarchy Deodorant Bodyspray is a combination of fresh and fruity notes and sweet woods like sandalwood and white amber. AXE Anarchy evokes and AXE signature fragrance that is irresistible and addictive see more...

Lea N.
New York, New York
I don’t use Axe but my boyfriend does!

I honestly love this brand so much because my boyfriend doesn’t even need cologne because all AXE deodorants smell so good 😍🤤 some of their deodorants smell better than some cologne products but I wish they were more long lasting. My boyfriend smells when he sweats but this definitely does the job from preventing him smell like BO!
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Bought this for my son to try! He says it last all day long and with no breakouts! I can vouch for him, no smelly teenager in this house! Lol
Amanda C.
St. Catharines, ON
This spray is an absolute staple in our home. Five stars from me! The scent lasts all day and a little goes a long way!