BY AXE

Paola K.
Bethel, CT
My husband and oldest son only use this deodorant, I have spray my soccer player son shoes with it and it has help to prevent extra smelly shoes. love the versatility of this product.
Crystal q.
THE HUSBAND STILL HAS TO WEAR REGULAR DEODORANT WHEN HE USES THE SPRAY FOR THE REASON THAT IT TENDS TO WEAR OFF OF HIM SUPER QUICK. PROPS FOR THE SMELL MINUS FOR THE FACT IT DOESNT LAST ALL DAY.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
I buy this product for all text men in my family,I buy it at walmart it's inexpensive ad smells so good,compared to other products it's amazing
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother has used this and I wasn't a big fan of this particular one however I do like many of their other scents just not this one. Sorry
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
My husband uses this daily and I love the way it smells! I would recommend it to all women who want their man smelling delicious.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
The smell makes me nauseous my husband bought it and we threw it away, The musk just wasn't working for us
emily p.
I like it for my baby he smells good everyday and it smell like it wen u sweatand its good to go
Tia D.
This makes your hair smell fantastic all day long! Very good product and will purchase again.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All axe products smell good, just some deodorize better than others, so it varies on the sent
Maribel M.
Lakewood
Super strong i personally don't like the smell muchits to strong but its jest my opinion