BY AXE

Axe Deodorant Body Spray is the all-over body spray with long-lasting fragrance and effective protection designed to seduce the ladies. If you spray it, they will come. A fragrance of contrasts, bracing freshness, and sensual warmth that will appeal to both his good and bad sides. see more...

Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good. It's different from other axe sprays. It has a spicy unique smell. I love to use it when I come out the shower. the smell lingers for a good 8 hours.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT
My husband and oldest son only use this deodorant, I have spray my soccer player son shoes with it and it has help to prevent extra smelly shoes. love the versatility of this product.
Crystal q.
THE HUSBAND STILL HAS TO WEAR REGULAR DEODORANT WHEN HE USES THE SPRAY FOR THE REASON THAT IT TENDS TO WEAR OFF OF HIM SUPER QUICK. PROPS FOR THE SMELL MINUS FOR THE FACT IT DOESNT LAST ALL DAY.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
I buy this product for all text men in my family,I buy it at walmart it's inexpensive ad smells so good,compared to other products it's amazing
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother has used this and I wasn't a big fan of this particular one however I do like many of their other scents just not this one. Sorry
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
My husband uses this daily and I love the way it smells! I would recommend it to all women who want their man smelling delicious.
Shelby S.
Omaha,NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell makes me nauseous my husband bought it and we threw it away, The musk just wasn't working for us
emily p.
I like it for my baby he smells good everyday and it smell like it wen u sweatand its good to go
Tia D.
This makes your hair smell fantastic all day long! Very good product and will purchase again.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All axe products smell good, just some deodorize better than others, so it varies on the sent