BY AXE

Paola K.
Paola K.
Bethel, CT
My husband and oldest son only use this deodorant, I have spray my soccer player son shoes with it and it has help to prevent extra smelly shoes. love the versatility of this product.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
I buy this product for all text men in my family,I buy it at walmart it's inexpensive ad smells so good,compared to other products it's amazing
Shane K.
Shane K.
Sparks, NV
Best ever! Would highly recommend! exactly as advertised! Better than all other brands I've used one the years.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
The smell makes me nauseous my husband bought it and we threw it away, The musk just wasn't working for us
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Super strong i personally don't like the smell muchits to strong but its jest my opinion
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
THE HUSBAND STILL HAS TO WEAR REGULAR DEODORANT WHEN HE USES THE SPRAY FOR THE REASON THAT IT TENDS TO WEAR OFF OF HIM SUPER QUICK. PROPS FOR THE SMELL MINUS FOR THE FACT IT DOESNT LAST ALL DAY.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
My husband uses this daily and I love the way it smells! I would recommend it to all women who want their man smelling delicious.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
All axe products smell good, just some deodorize better than others, so it varies on the sent
Mely D.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
My husband uses this one and I love every time he wears it !!! HE smells so good !!!
emily p.
emily p.
I like it for my baby he smells good everyday and it smell like it wen u sweatand its good to go