BY AXE

Special Value 2 Deodorant Body Sprays Axe® Excite™ is an addictive woody fragrance that will leave your angel falling on the first encounter.  The seductive blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents evolve into a sexy, lingering aroma.  2 - 4oz. Deodorant Bodyspray ~ Total Net Wt. 8oz. see more...

• I've been hearing a lot of good things about Axe and a lot of bad...1 Answers
  • WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?2 Answers
  • Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?15 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Master Groomer Expert
Axe Deodorant Body Spray smells amazing! It is a favorite of mine I give a gift set to my Brothers, Dad and Husband for Christmas every year! I like that they have a women's line now too! Totally affordable must have item for your daily routine!
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Smell is great. I sometimes use my boyfriends. Easy to use, sprays nicely. Lasts a very long time as you only need a very little bit. Affordable and is available in a 2 pack. Very popular product. Will buy again
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A great spray deodorant that does keep you smelling great all day and night. It lingers on your clothing. Apollo has a a earthy scent. It smeels good but not my favorite from Axe.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
My husband just purchased this scent and it smells amazing!!! I just want to jump on him whenever he's near me! He keeps a can of axe everywhere, considering he's a smoker. It covers the smokers smell very well. Would highly recommend to anyone. Axe Bodyspray Apollo, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
boyfriend tried it, too strong for my liking. smells like chemicals and musk. I remember middle school boys bathing in this stuff and i guess that's why i don't like it. I've had friends that use it and actually smell good so i guess it depends on the amout.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
It's not an antiperspirant... and that's a good thing in my mind. No sticky residue, a nice odor that doesn't overpower, glides on easily... my go-to deodorant these days. Because it's just a deodorant, it won't block or irritate your skin (the Axe antiperspirant does for me). But does seem to repel sweat a bit, not just cover up the odor.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
When my husband uses Axe it has this effect on me unlike any other. The smells just draws you in. It smells so delicious! This Apollo is one of his favorite scents as well as Kilo.
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert
I really like this smell with my husband spray it on it's like yummy don't you smell great 🤣
He likes it a lot he always buys it when he runs out cause he says it's the only one that really smells good ❤
Taylor B.
Master Groomer Expert
Don't get me wrong, I like Axe products, that's usually what I use..but this spray smells girly. I wont ever use this scent again, I had someone ask me if I was wearing girls perfume -_- this product smells way too strong and is girly smelling, never again.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert
I love them really smells amazing on my bf really great it was his first time trying it out we got it from Walmart and really good price for it for the size of the bottle really recommend other men to try it out
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What is your favorite scent
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Does this really make you act like the people on the commercials?
Jessica Q.
Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?
Destiny S.
Los Angeles, CA
How many different scents are there?
Karen a.
WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?