BY AXE

Special Value 2 Deodorant Body Sprays Axe® Excite™ is an addictive woody fragrance that will leave your angel falling on the first encounter.  The seductive blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents evolve into a sexy, lingering aroma.  2 - 4oz. Deodorant Bodyspray ~ Total Net Wt. 8oz. see more...

• I've been hearing a lot of good things about Axe and a lo...1 Answers
  • WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?2 Answers
  • Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?15 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandria D.
Laurium , MI
Review for: Apollo more...
This product smells amazing, and goes on super easily with little effort. Just hold down the button. It’s very effective. I bought it at my local Walmart for cheap. I definitely recommend this if you don’t mind a very strong smell 🙄
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Smell is great. I sometimes use my boyfriends. Easy to use, sprays nicely. Lasts a very long time as you only need a very little bit. Affordable and is available in a 2 pack. Very popular product. Will buy again
Lauren-Paige H.
Review for: Apollo more...
This is one of fhe best smelling axe sprays that my husband and my brother both enjoy wearing. It can be strong qhen too much is spray but its still really nice.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
My husband just purchased this scent and it smells amazing!!! I just want to jump on him whenever he's near me! He keeps a can of axe everywhere, considering he's a smoker. It covers the smokers smell very well. Would highly recommend to anyone. Axe Bodyspray Apollo, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
boyfriend tried it, too strong for my liking. smells like chemicals and musk. I remember middle school boys bathing in this stuff and i guess that's why i don't like it. I've had friends that use it and actually smell good so i guess it depends on the amout.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
It's not an antiperspirant... and that's a good thing in my mind. No sticky residue, a nice odor that doesn't overpower, glides on easily... my go-to deodorant these days. Because it's just a deodorant, it won't block or irritate your skin (the Axe antiperspirant does for me). But does seem to repel sweat a bit, not just cover up the odor.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
When my husband uses Axe it has this effect on me unlike any other. The smells just draws you in. It smells so delicious! This Apollo is one of his favorite scents as well as Kilo.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love them really smells amazing on my bf really great it was his first time trying it out we got it from Walmart and really good price for it for the size of the bottle really recommend other men to try it out
Daniel T.
N Smithfield, RI
AXE body sprays come in a variety of scents to suit your personal preference (or your lady's). While these scents range from exceptional (Phoenix) to skeptical (Dark Choc), they are overall solid scents across the board.

However, I have to be blunt. If you are above the age of 15, it is time to step up your concept of men's fragrances. AXE body sprays are ideal fora quick freshen after hitting the gym, but it should not be the go to scent for date night. When compared to fine fragrances, these body sprays are fairly cheap and generic. This is not to say that they are bad scents, but there is a time and place for such things. Great post-workout spray for your clothes and gym bag, but please have something else in your arsenal when it's time to get serious and impress.
Chaya K.
My teenage boys enjoy using the Axe daily fragrances. They have stocked up on different scents for the school year. This makes a momma happy and proud to have great smelling teenage boys.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What is your favorite scent
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Does this really make you act like the people on the commercials?
Jessica Q.
Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?
Destiny S.
Los Angeles, CA
How many different scents are there?
Karen a.
WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?