BY AXE

Special Value 2 Deodorant Body Sprays Axe® Excite™ is an addictive woody fragrance that will leave your angel falling on the first encounter.  The seductive blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents evolve into a sexy, lingering aroma.  2 - 4oz. Deodorant Bodyspray ~ Total Net Wt. 8oz. see more...

• I've been hearing a lot of good things about Axe and a lot of bad...1 Answers
  • WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?2 Answers
  • Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?15 Answers
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Review for: Apollo more...
This product smells amazing, and goes on super easily with little effort. Just hold down the button. It’s very effective. I bought it at my local Walmart for cheap. I definitely recommend this if you don’t mind a very strong smell 🙄
Lauren-Paige H.
Review for: Apollo more...
This is one of fhe best smelling axe sprays that my husband and my brother both enjoy wearing. It can be strong qhen too much is spray but its still really nice.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Smell is great. I sometimes use my boyfriends. Easy to use, sprays nicely. Lasts a very long time as you only need a very little bit. Affordable and is available in a 2 pack. Very popular product. Will buy again
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A great spray deodorant that does keep you smelling great all day and night. It lingers on your clothing. Apollo has a a earthy scent. It smeels good but not my favorite from Axe.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Axe Deodorant Body Spray smells amazing! It is a favorite of mine I give a gift set to my Brothers, Dad and Husband for Christmas every year! I like that they have a women's line now too! Totally affordable must have item for your daily routine!
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
My husband just purchased this scent and it smells amazing!!! I just want to jump on him whenever he's near me! He keeps a can of axe everywhere, considering he's a smoker. It covers the smokers smell very well. Would highly recommend to anyone. Axe Bodyspray Apollo, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
boyfriend tried it, too strong for my liking. smells like chemicals and musk. I remember middle school boys bathing in this stuff and i guess that's why i don't like it. I've had friends that use it and actually smell good so i guess it depends on the amout.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
It's not an antiperspirant... and that's a good thing in my mind. No sticky residue, a nice odor that doesn't overpower, glides on easily... my go-to deodorant these days. Because it's just a deodorant, it won't block or irritate your skin (the Axe antiperspirant does for me). But does seem to repel sweat a bit, not just cover up the odor.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
When my husband uses Axe it has this effect on me unlike any other. The smells just draws you in. It smells so delicious! This Apollo is one of his favorite scents as well as Kilo.
Taylor B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Don't get me wrong, I like Axe products, that's usually what I use..but this spray smells girly. I wont ever use this scent again, I had someone ask me if I was wearing girls perfume -_- this product smells way too strong and is girly smelling, never again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What is your favorite scent
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Does this really make you act like the people on the commercials?
Jessica Q.
Is this for men ? With the pink I thought it was for women ?
Destiny S.
Los Angeles, CA
How many different scents are there?
Karen a.
WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND THISFOR A15 year old boy?