AXE Deep Clean Shampoo + Hair Scrub

De-Glue and Remove Oil Intense Loaded up with styling gunk? Axe Intense Hair Scrub, with a little rock crystal, removes styling product build-up in just one wash.  It s a clean she ll notice. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
My dad uses the Axe brand from the saop to the spray all of it he uses he really smells nice when he uses it especially when he washes his hair it really smelled good my dad got this set for like 15-20 at Walmart with a saop and spray and I think a deodorant he buys this all the time
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I bought this because I thought it smells awesome for my husband. He liked he smell but absolutely hated the formula. He said his head felt gritty and that he had to rinse for awhile. Needless to say, he wouldn't finish the bottle and bought his usual.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
I'm a big fan of the Axe brand! It's the only kind I buy for my husband and he really likes it too. Plus it smells amazing!
Brianna C.
I love the smell of this. My boyfriend likes it very much it is one of his favorite kind of Axe!
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way this smells on my husband! He never made a complaint and used the whole bottle!
i can't find this anywhere and wish t order it  Let me order it.