BY AXE

AXE Dark Temptation Shower Gel: Ultra lather Irresistible scent see more...

AXE Dark Temptation Shower Gel
  • "This is by far my go to body wash and I use it daily. I don't were Cologne so this is what people smell and I always get compliments. I work in a warehouse where I am always sweating but with this and axe deodorant I don't get that bad smell you smell on some men. Its a great buy and a great price." in 5 reviews
Christina S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My husband uses this and it smells amazing! Right now at Walmart you can get value packs of it for like $10. It smells great and it's not even that expensive either.
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The is a fabulous mens body wash!! This is an amazing good smelling body wash that is long lasting!!! It has a chocolate undertone to the scent. I love it when my hubs wears it!!!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
My husband and son have been using Axe Body wash since it came out.
The scents are very nice and have many to
Choose from. My son is not a big fan of cologne so this helps him feel fresh and smelling good for the ladies without the cologne that makes him sneeze all day.
The prices are affordable, especially when you purchase the gift packs.
We will continue to use this.
Teenagers like the shampoo and body wash all in one because that's one less product to use.
I recommend trying this for your men :)
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
The scent of this body wash is my favorite men's scent. For some reason it reminds me of chocolate. I like it so much that I even use it myself sometimes! My boyfriend likes it too, but I don't think as much as I do for some reason.

The only gripe I have it that Axe's products are a little too pricey, unless you buy them on sale at a drugstore AND use a good coupon on them. So when that happens I stock up!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This is my favorite ex it was on sale at CVS and I usually buy it for my son and my boyfriend I love the smell is very light and it just really smells good and it doesn't cost that much and I would recommend as friends and family members
Tatiana S.
lake Elsinore , CA
My man is such a dark temptation, thanks to Axe. This body wash smells fantastic, it drives me crazy. I love it when my hubby gets out of shower and smells like Axe. It's by far the best men's body wash I've ever come across in the stores.
Daniel B.
Redding, CA
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I love when my husband washes with this body wash! It smells amazing, and it doesn't dry out his skin! He loves it , and refuses to use anything else! So it is his holy grail!
Alivia R.
Monmouth, OR
My boyfriend has been using this. I usually find axe products to be way too overwhelming. This shower gel smells really good though, and doesn't leave the bathroom feeling like you can't breathe after a shower using it. Overall my favorite axe shower gel.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This AXE Shower gel smells so good. This will leave a nice scent after a shower. Just love the smell. These can be found in Walmart for less than $4.00. Great product for men.