BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimAxe
Dark Temptation Daily Fragrance

Axe Dark Temptation Daily Fragrance

A subtle, sweet fragrance with a hint of spice. A blend of hot chocolate, amber and red peppercorn. Shake, twist and spray across your chest. Now with 27% more per can.

Does this smell as good as the others?
Does it have the chocolate sweet scent?
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Axe Dark Temptation Daily Fragrance!
Meghan W.
Axe Dark Temptation Daily Fragrance uploaded by Meghan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know a lot of people mock on AXE PRODUCTS but I absolutely love how this stuff smells. My bf wears this and I cant get enough of the yummy smell. I definitely recommend this deodorant spray.
Jaessa B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Axe Dark Temptation Daily Fragrance uploaded by Jaessa B.
Love this quick freshen up for my boyfriend. I keep this in my purse for him. Scent smells really good and this bottle is really affordable! Great for on the go use.
James V.
El Monte, CA
Smells really chocolatey. Surprising strong. One spray really makes a strong aura. Good to cover up B.O.
Emily G.
Morganton, GA
Not sure who loves this more...me or my wife. She loves when I use this stuff. The scent last all day, and I can smell it on my jacket, pillow stuff like that for days! Also, the can always seems to last forever because they give you a lot of product. I will continue to buy...
Jon A.
Dublin, OH
Love the smell of dark temptation so much that I bought 5 cans, love this stuff. Can find great deals on ebay
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
Both my son and my husband use this, it smells so good I buy it and put it in their Christmas stockings . I would recommend this product, it's an inexpensive way to smell really nice. The scent is very clean and manly and lasts the whole day after a shower.
dwight T.
Waukegan, IL
I like the smell of it has like it's cool to touch my body really good my girlfriend likes to go out at all Houston the shampoo is good
Upen R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using AXE body spray since 2010. Very strong deodorant. Holds long. A single bottle lasts for 3 months. Girls love it on me. I will definitely recommend this product.
Kyara H.
This Axe is amazing.My Cousins and friends Use this and it's amazing. I love this a lot and may buy it for my child.
Justin D.
W Lafayette, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my other favorite body sprays.... Honestly I do use this brand alot...... But this is long lasting and smell amazing... This product is good to use daily.. I always feel fresh and I smell good all day.. I like that I don't have to worry about smelling threw the day...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...