BY AXE

Axe Clix Body Spray: Twist It Open Citrus heart and Woody undertones Clix - wink, smile, or an eyebrow raised in interest see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Abby D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend wears this and it smells wonderful! Not too strong but has a very pleasant scent!
Kate E.
I love this scent! I also love how it smells on my husband. it's not to expensive either.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Affordable and smells wonderful! My boyfriend uses axe body spray and it is long lasting!
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how it smells is not one of my favorite body spray but is "ok". AXE in general have products with better smells but its matter about taste and preferences.

Me gusta como huele aunque no es mi aerosol favorito pero está bien.  AXE tiene productos con mejores olores pero es cuestión de gustos y de preferencias.
Carolina c.
I use the female one and is awesome, I switched brand because of this one. Totally recommended i does no stain lik other deodoant does.
Kerry R.
Don Miguel Road, San Juan
This is super affordable. My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. He says it feel very comfortable and there's no irritation.
Shayla L.
My boyfriend wears this stuff.. OH MY GOSH ! It smells amazing, i love the packaging & its super easy to put on !
Daniel D.
Does Axe body spray also work as a deodorant? Does it work just as well as their deodorant?