BY AXE

Axe Clix Body Spray: Twist It Open Citrus heart and Woody undertones Clix - wink, smile, or an eyebrow raised in interest see more...

Kate E.
I love this scent! I also love how it smells on my husband. it's not to expensive either.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Affordable and smells wonderful! My boyfriend uses axe body spray and it is long lasting!
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Honestly, I can't stand Axe products! Very few of them have scents that are actually tolerable. They're all very strong and not very manly in my opinion! Just reminds me of desperate middle school boys trying to impress girls!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
This product is super affordable and my husband loves it and he also uses the shampoo and body wash so he smells even more wonderful throughout the day
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Wellness Guru Expert
I like how it smells is not one of my favorite body spray but is "ok". AXE in general have products with better smells but its matter about taste and preferences.

Me gusta como huele aunque no es mi aerosol favorito pero está bien.  AXE tiene productos con mejores olores pero es cuestión de gustos y de preferencias.
Kerry R.
Don Miguel Road, San Juan
This is super affordable. My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. He says it feel very comfortable and there's no irritation.
Shayla L.
My boyfriend wears this stuff.. OH MY GOSH ! It smells amazing, i love the packaging & its super easy to put on !
Carolina c.
I use the female one and is awesome, I switched brand because of this one. Totally recommended i does no stain lik other deodoant does.
Daniel D.
Does Axe body spray also work as a deodorant? Does it work just as well as their deodorant?