BY AXE

Axe Clix Body Spray: Twist It Open Citrus heart and Woody undertones Clix - wink, smile, or an eyebrow raised in interest see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I my boyfriend always uses these and most of them smell amazing! They can get over powering if he sprays too much but that's with any body spray. These can be on the expensive side but the best thing to do is buy the double pack, it's much cheaper that way.
Amber R.
['LOUISVILLE', ''], KY
Doesn't take much and clings to my son all day. I love to spray it in his closet... It keeps his hung up clothes smelling great and helps the room odor a bit. He thanks me for it every time he is running late for school and forgets to spray his own cologne that morning.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Okay now ladies I know this is for men, but the Axe Excite isn't the one for women but it smells so good and I use it for myself. They do have some that come for worms now, but this one in particular is my fave, must try.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Honestly, I can't stand Axe products! Very few of them have scents that are actually tolerable. They're all very strong and not very manly in my opinion! Just reminds me of desperate middle school boys trying to impress girls!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
This product is super affordable and my husband loves it and he also uses the shampoo and body wash so he smells even more wonderful throughout the day
Jamie B.
Love the smell of cologne and any axe body spray that has the smell of guys cologne but this one just so happens to be my favorite scent of all.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells absolutely delicious on my man! I was so happy that he loved it too. This is the only smell he wears now and it lasts all day.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love the way it smells my hibby tends to perspire alot. And this keeps him super fresh and smell good he uses it on a daily bases
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
My husband loves axe body spray. It keeps him smelling good through the day. Since he works out in the sun allday.
Nicole c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells amazing. I give it 5 stars because this is such a great scent. My guy wears this everyday.
Daniel D.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does Axe body spray also work as a deodorant? Does it work just as well as their deodorant?