BY AXE

April W.
Akron, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this plus the body spray for my husband - he is always changing and going from laid back to full suite in a flash I know he likes to be pulled together. He swears like crazy ( sorry babe ) even with a tee shirt under his dress shirt he sweats through. I was like that in my 20's it was embarrassing I started using certain dry and it worked this has the same active ingredients plus deodorant the old school ones don't so this is a good mix. Even in the Florida heat it has reduced the issue. Clean and dry for my guy.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
My husband sweats a lot at work and we have been trying to find the right deodorant for him, and then we tried Axe Clinical Protection. Never will we ever try another brand, this works fantastic on him. He stays dry and he smells so yummy. Ladies, get your man this. Men, get a lady with this.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
Axe has a great smell . However , it's not really a run to grab kinda deal . It's a bit on the expensive side for a deodorant . It really don't last as long As you'd hope . But I guess 12 hours is a long time ? I would buy again because I love the smell but it would be a spray
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
When I played softball this was my go to antiperspirant. It really helped during hot, summer days. It is affordable and best part is getting coupons for this product helps that much more. It was worth every penny helping me smell better while playing ball.
Scarlett V.
Bremerton, WA
Okay so I personally do not use AXE, but my husband does.. I love the way it smells on his skin. And this clinical protection works extremely well, he tends to sweat a lot and this stops the stink and his shirts from getting "pit stains"
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
Bought this for my teenage son and it WORKS! He has a body chemistry issue and if he doesn't use Clinical Strength than we all have to take cover;) Love this.
Andrea A.
Chesapeake, VA
Works great for sweaty males who work all day'. Affordable and smells great'. It is not an average deodorant because it is much stronger and lasts longer
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
First off AXE is hands down one of the best smelling odor control products out there. Now that they have Clinical protection ive been all on board.
Elizabeth M.
Shreveport, LA
I heard this axe deodorant was good so I had to try it. Now I can say that I love this deodorant because it smells good and works good.
David S.
This is my favorite part of the day. I know I gave one of the open. the only thing that I have to go to the organization