BY AXE

Buy Axe Deodorants - Axe Click Deodorant Body Spray 150ml/5oz see more...

Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Product is not worthwhile, for active men whom sweat more than others. The product has to be applied several times through out a busy day. The only good thing I can personally say is that it does smell good.
Kiana C.
Love all axe product for men. it smells so manly ! the scent they use is just the perfect fragrance a man would use. I love when my husband purchases a bottle of axe ! the smell is intensifying to the nose. highly recommend it for any man trying to have their lady never wanna let go of them!!
Billie C.
Iola, KS
I cannot say enough about this oridyct. I feel safe the mi utensils I put it on that there will be no body odor coming from me. It's quick and easy to use and the smell is fantastic. 2 thumbs up to this product.
Tasha L.
My husband just received this as a sample from Walmart. He's never tried a deodorant spray so he was undecided at first. He absolutely loves it. It stays on all day and makes him smell good. This is a must have.
Sara M.
Its a decent product for the price you pay. I would definitely recommend it to someone else.

It definitely worked better than I expected it to. Though the scent is quite strong.
Lauren A.
Richmond, KY
My boyfriend uses this in the Phoenix scent and I absolutely LOVE that scent! We have it in everything, the body wash and shampoo as well as deodorant and this body spray!
ayesha k.
This is great smells good all day and their are so many scents available to choose from. but i do feel that some of these scents are too strong and that gets really annoying to smell it.
Alicia D.
My husband uses the Apollo scent of this everyday and I am happy to say he does not smell like a teenage boy (like i used to think Axe smelt like), but indeed smells great!
Mitul G.
Typical axe scent. Very strong and potent smell, also very over powering. This will last for a couple of hours, but not too much longer than that. Would only suggest using this if you are on a very tight budget.
Amanda H.
I hated the smell. The texture was pretty good. It sprayed on and even though I didn't like the smell it was better than sweat and it did stick on.