AXE CLEAR .5Oz Is

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! Axe clear .5oz is

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE CLEAR .5Oz Is!
How would you rate this product?
Statesville, NC
Amazing easy to Use okay scent. Keeps my armpits dry all day no complaints. Thank you so much for a great product.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin and this burned my armpits so bad, its been years since I used it but my armpits are still a burnt brown from this torturous product, I am extremely pale so it is very noticeable. I don't recommend using this product at all!!!
My son is just now getting into the habit of personal care, at 9 years old. I think it's important for him to think about it at an early age because lets face it - boys stink! ;) It's easy to use, not too big, and he uses after every shower :) I'm happy with this product.
Brooklyn, NY
A simple deodorant. I prefer men's deodorant as I believe they are stronger and work better. This scent is clean and does not smell like a high school locker room (which a lot of Axe scents smell like)
Owings Mills, MD
This is a great travel sized product. One of the downsides of Axe is that it can have a really strong smell. This seems to be much more subtle than the sprays.
Canton, GA
Was great for my travel bag. Good size, great smell, works very well. would buy again for sure.
San Jacinto, CA
Love axe on my husband he smells amazing! I love how it smells so fresh and he smells hot! I love it!
Jacksonville, FL
This deodorant has a very strong smell, but it smells very good. It keeps me dry. It works all day. You won't smell any other sprays or smells while wearing this though.
Stanley, NC
Amazing coverage! Smells wonderful, lasted all day for me, honestly worth the buy. Recommend for those with super stank.
Potterville, MI
My husband buys this but I often steal it because it provides good protection with out having too strong of an odor.

Looking for your answer?