BY AXE #17 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Rose G.
My husband has been wearing wax for over 10 years and this is his favorite wax ,smells amazing!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
This pomade smells good. But did it do the job for my boyfriend n I? Nop.
We recently decided to try out this product and made his hair to flexible. Here n there the little hairs would come out like do we need more of the product whe it suppose to b a pomade?
Over all won't b repurchasing at this time...if things change mayb..
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA
My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Jackie B.
Lumberton, NJ
Smells good, not too sticky. Hair stays in place ALL day. Bottle lasts you for a while
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I was the Hair and Makeup Production Chair for my college theater society, so I had one of my guy friends teach me how to use pomade to style men's hair. This pomade is really easy to use, and it actually smells good! You don't need to use a lot to get the style you want, and it's not sticky or tacky.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I have used this on my hair to help with curls and it helps and doesn't have a gross feel to it if done right and somewhat helps tame the mane my ex used it a lot to spike his hair goes for more of a messy hair then spiked
Colin R.
I am a huge fan of axe hair styling products. I used the "messy look" for a long time and finally tried this one and it is great. The scent is good and it lasts all day in your hair
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.