BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Works ok. not the best hold or smell but it works.i only use it if I'm out of my other brands
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL
I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Jackie B.
Lumberton, NJ
Smells good, not too sticky. Hair stays in place ALL day. Bottle lasts you for a while
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Smells and works great BUT does not last in your hair that long according to my husband
kevin c.
Fenton, MO
My wife bought me this and I was not sure if I would like it but it works very well.
Jacob R.
Los angeles, California
Nice for styling. Doesn't leave hair greasy or hard. Leaves my hair smooth and soft
Lindsey Z.
I love when a man has good looking hair and smells good so this is a great combo.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a bad pomade, I prefer j Crew over this but it does the job. scent is not bad
Angela F.
Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
This smells good but makes my hair look greasy. Doesn't really look good.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.