Add a Photo

By AXE
#14 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Smells and works great BUT does not last in your hair that long according to my husband
Taija M.
Taija M.
Red House, WV
I love this product! Not for me, obviously, but it is still so nice to keep on hand for the hubby!
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a bad pomade, I prefer j Crew over this but it does the job. scent is not bad
Brittany L.
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
jarrod a.
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Works ok. not the best hold or smell but it works.i only use it if I'm out of my other brands
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
My husband used to use this. It did an okay job. He has really thick hair so it kinda worked for him.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Really great for just wanting to style and not look greasy or be crunchy. the container is shallow though
Faylin B.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I used to use this when my hair was shorter. I was hoping it would be a good alternative to my more expensive pomade (even though it is "guys"). It was sticky and made my hair so greasy. I didn't like it very much, although it did smell good.
Bekki B.
Bekki B.
Wroxeter , ON
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My son uses this product for his hair. He does mohawk with it. It smells really good and works great. It gets the thumbs up
Lance W.
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
The smell is great but it did not work on my thick hair at all. Might be ok for someone with less or thinner hair.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.