Add a Photo

By AXE
#19 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI

My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA

The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA

This pomade smells good. But did it do the job for my boyfriend n I? Nop.
We recently decided to try out this product and made his hair to flexible. Here n there the little hairs would come out like do we need more of the product whe it suppose to b a pomade?
Over all won't b repurchasing at this time...if things change mayb..
Colin R.
Colin R.

I am a huge fan of axe hair styling products. I used the "messy look" for a long time and finally tried this one and it is great. The scent is good and it lasts all day in your hair
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID

I have used this on my hair to help with curls and it helps and doesn't have a gross feel to it if done right and somewhat helps tame the mane my ex used it a lot to spike his hair goes for more of a messy hair then spiked
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I was the Hair and Makeup Production Chair for my college theater society, so I had one of my guy friends teach me how to use pomade to style men's hair. This pomade is really easy to use, and it actually smells good! You don't need to use a lot to get the style you want, and it's not sticky or tacky.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

My hubby used this once. A small sample tub came with his Axe Christmas pack. He seemed to like it ok but he generally shaves his head most the year so we have never bought a full size tub.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

My husband used this product once and he really did not like it he stated that he felt it did not perform up to the standards of his usual brand.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL

I have short thick hair so not styling it is not an option-- this works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or plastered like gel and hairspray can.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Hey Ladies, you can use this product too! I'm a huge fan of vintage hairstyles. Particularly, the glamorous pin curl and roller sets from the 1940's and 50's worn by such iconic actresses as Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, and Lauren Bacall. Of course, any gal that does an overnight pin curl or roller set knows brushing her curls out the next day can result in a great big poodle puff that rivels clown hair and defies taming with anything short of a blowtorch. It really is quite comical sitting there trying to brush your quirky curls into beautiful waves a la Veronica Lake. Enter Axe Refined Clean-Cut Look Pomade to define those waves and smooth down any stray hairs. Slick back one side of your hair near the temple and secure with bobby pins, a hair comb, or even a lovely flower behind your ear for that authentic Old Hollywood look. This product works wonders on victory rolls and pompadours too. The gel is light, not sticky, with a soft sheen that almost glitters in direct sunlight. It smells amazing too! You only need a little dime-sized dab to get the job done. Illustrated instructions are included inside under the lid. A little dab will 'do ya!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.