BY AXE #16 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Rose G.
Rose G.
My husband has been wearing wax for over 10 years and this is his favorite wax ,smells amazing!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
I love when a man has good looking hair and smells good so this is a great combo.
Alexander A.
Alexander A.
Master Groomer Expert
For the price it's fairly hard to beat. Holds ok, and doesn't look overly greasy, but not the cleanest look out there.
Tia D.
I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I like this pomade and hair product line. the many different types they have make it very versatile and the ability to go an get it at our local store while shopping for groceries make it very accessible. how ever i don't like the price believe 4 dollars is a fair price for such a product.
Jacob R.
Jacob R.
Los angeles, California
Nice for styling. Doesn't leave hair greasy or hard. Leaves my hair smooth and soft
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is good for making your hair smell good but that is about it. My hubby says this has no hold to it.
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Acworth, GA
This is my go-to pomade. It give my hair a good hold, but its not greasy. It gives off s emi-wet look, but isn't sticky. The $7 price tag isn't very flattering, but it's not exorbitant either.
kevin c.
kevin c.
Fenton, MO
My wife bought me this and I was not sure if I would like it but it works very well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.