Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID

I have used this on my hair to help with curls and it helps and doesn't have a gross feel to it if done right and somewhat helps tame the mane my ex used it a lot to spike his hair goes for more of a messy hair then spiked
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Acworth, GA

This is my go-to pomade. It give my hair a good hold, but its not greasy. It gives off s emi-wet look, but isn't sticky. The $7 price tag isn't very flattering, but it's not exorbitant either.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

My hubby used this once. A small sample tub came with his Axe Christmas pack. He seemed to like it ok but he generally shaves his head most the year so we have never bought a full size tub.
Aracely L.
Aracely L.

My boyfriend uses this to slick his hair back a bit to calm down his curly hair. I lice the look his haor has afterwards. It smells good too. Oh, and it last a long time.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL

I have short thick hair so not styling it is not an option-- this works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or plastered like gel and hairspray can.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

My husband used this product once and he really did not like it he stated that he felt it did not perform up to the standards of his usual brand.
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower, CA

Let's just say I get my boyfriend all his supplies for hair or anything and I make sure this product is always in stock at home
Tia D.

I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Brittany L.

My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
Alexander A.
Alexander A.

For the price it's fairly hard to beat. Holds ok, and doesn't look overly greasy, but not the cleanest look out there.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?

Join Now