Add a Photo

By AXE
#14 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Aracely L.
Aracely L.

My boyfriend uses this to slick his hair back a bit to calm down his curly hair. I lice the look his haor has afterwards. It smells good too. Oh, and it last a long time.
Edgar H.
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ

This product, like other Axe hair products, is a good value. However, I have very thick dark hair and the product just doesn't do anything, except just dries out my scalp and, after a few days of using the product, causes dandruff. I don't recommend it for those with thicker hair because the cream simply doesn't do anything for styling.
Debra v.
Debra v.

My husband used to use this before we got married. It is a bit waxy and holds the hair well. He stopped using it after we were married because it smelled like weird grass and I was allergic to the fragrance. Over all if you don't have problems with allergies it's a good product, it's just not for us!
Alan C.
Alan C.
Flower Mound, TX

Provides a great look and hold without feeling greasy and weighed down. Long lasting look throughout the whole day without worries. Have tried multiple Pomades and this definitely holds up to the test. Can be purchased at almost on retail location that sells any type of hair products.
Rose G.
Rose G.

My husband has been wearing wax for over 10 years and this is his favorite wax ,smells amazing!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA

I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY

My son loves this pomade it's non sticky and great for styling and has great hold. Would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again .
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Largo, FL

My husband swears by this stuff! He uses it whenever we go out and it lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend this, my husband is so picky so if he loves it you will too!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Lumberton, NJ

Smells good, not too sticky. Hair stays in place ALL day. Bottle lasts you for a while
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA

My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.