BY AXE #17 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Kevin L.
Acworth, GA
This is my go-to pomade. It give my hair a good hold, but its not greasy. It gives off s emi-wet look, but isn't sticky. The $7 price tag isn't very flattering, but it's not exorbitant either.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I like this pomade and hair product line. the many different types they have make it very versatile and the ability to go an get it at our local store while shopping for groceries make it very accessible. how ever i don't like the price believe 4 dollars is a fair price for such a product.
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL
I've been using this Axe pomade since it first came out and as a first impression it helped me eliminate a lot of my gels and the more expensive American Crew pomade for the price and amount in each jar to me is justified. Not the greatest hold depending on type of hair I have thick hair so I have to use a bit more than what is probably required however it does give you a nice clean cut look without your hair looking stiff.
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Works ok. not the best hold or smell but it works.i only use it if I'm out of my other brands
Alexander A.
For the price it's fairly hard to beat. Holds ok, and doesn't look overly greasy, but not the cleanest look out there.
Tia D.
I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Ziphora D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good styling glue. Its good for the curly hair but when combined with think hair it looses its effectiveness.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband used this product once and he really did not like it he stated that he felt it did not perform up to the standards of his usual brand.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
I have short thick hair so not styling it is not an option-- this works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or plastered like gel and hairspray can.
Influenster M.
Hey Ladies, you can use this product too! I'm a huge fan of vintage hairstyles. Particularly, the glamorous pin curl and roller sets from the 1940's and 50's worn by such iconic actresses as Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, and Lauren Bacall. Of course, any gal that does an overnight pin curl or roller set knows brushing her curls out the next day can result in a great big poodle puff that rivels clown hair and defies taming with anything short of a blowtorch. It really is quite comical sitting there trying to brush your quirky curls into beautiful waves a la Veronica Lake. Enter Axe Refined Clean-Cut Look Pomade to define those waves and smooth down any stray hairs. Slick back one side of your hair near the temple and secure with bobby pins, a hair comb, or even a lovely flower behind your ear for that authentic Old Hollywood look. This product works wonders on victory rolls and pompadours too. The gel is light, not sticky, with a soft sheen that almost glitters in direct sunlight. It smells amazing too! You only need a little dime-sized dab to get the job done. Illustrated instructions are included inside under the lid. A little dab will 'do ya!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.