BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband used this product once and he really did not like it he stated that he felt it did not perform up to the standards of his usual brand.
Melissa B.
My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Let's just say I get my boyfriend all his supplies for hair or anything and I make sure this product is always in stock at home
Sarahgrace D.
this stuff smells amazing and it's AMAZING on laying down edges. my brother also loves this product for slicking back his hair.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
My husband did not like this. The smell was pretty intense and it was really slimy almost. He prefers tea tree brand pomade.
Tia D.
I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Alexander A.
For the price it's fairly hard to beat. Holds ok, and doesn't look overly greasy, but not the cleanest look out there.
Brittany L.
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
Diamond S.
My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.