BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Aracely L.
My boyfriend uses this to slick his hair back a bit to calm down his curly hair. I lice the look his haor has afterwards. It smells good too. Oh, and it last a long time.
Ashley R.
Largo, FL
My husband swears by this stuff! He uses it whenever we go out and it lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend this, my husband is so picky so if he loves it you will too!
Colin R.
I am a huge fan of axe hair styling products. I used the "messy look" for a long time and finally tried this one and it is great. The scent is good and it lasts all day in your hair
Kevin L.
Acworth, GA
This is my go-to pomade. It give my hair a good hold, but its not greasy. It gives off s emi-wet look, but isn't sticky. The $7 price tag isn't very flattering, but it's not exorbitant either.
Philip M.
Oviedo, FL
I have short thick hair so not styling it is not an option-- this works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or plastered like gel and hairspray can.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
My son loves this pomade it's non sticky and great for styling and has great hold. Would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again .
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.