Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Rose G.
Rose G.

My husband has been wearing wax for over 10 years and this is his favorite wax ,smells amazing!
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL

I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Lumberton, NJ

Smells good, not too sticky. Hair stays in place ALL day. Bottle lasts you for a while
Angela F.
Angela F.

Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Hey Ladies, you can use this product too! I'm a huge fan of vintage hairstyles. Particularly, the glamorous pin curl and roller sets from the 1940's and 50's worn by such iconic actresses as Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, and Lauren Bacall. Of course, any gal that does an overnight pin curl or roller set knows brushing her curls out the next day can result in a great big poodle puff that rivels clown hair and defies taming with anything short of a blowtorch. It really is quite comical sitting there trying to brush your quirky curls into beautiful waves a la Veronica Lake. Enter Axe Refined Clean-Cut Look Pomade to define those waves and smooth down any stray hairs. Slick back one side of your hair near the temple and secure with bobby pins, a hair comb, or even a lovely flower behind your ear for that authentic Old Hollywood look. This product works wonders on victory rolls and pompadours too. The gel is light, not sticky, with a soft sheen that almost glitters in direct sunlight. It smells amazing too! You only need a little dime-sized dab to get the job done. Illustrated instructions are included inside under the lid. A little dab will 'do ya!
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL

I've been using this Axe pomade since it first came out and as a first impression it helped me eliminate a lot of my gels and the more expensive American Crew pomade for the price and amount in each jar to me is justified. Not the greatest hold depending on type of hair I have thick hair so I have to use a bit more than what is probably required however it does give you a nice clean cut look without your hair looking stiff.
Edgar H.
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ

This product, like other Axe hair products, is a good value. However, I have very thick dark hair and the product just doesn't do anything, except just dries out my scalp and, after a few days of using the product, causes dandruff. I don't recommend it for those with thicker hair because the cream simply doesn't do anything for styling.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I was the Hair and Makeup Production Chair for my college theater society, so I had one of my guy friends teach me how to use pomade to style men's hair. This pomade is really easy to use, and it actually smells good! You don't need to use a lot to get the style you want, and it's not sticky or tacky.
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA

I like this pomade and hair product line. the many different types they have make it very versatile and the ability to go an get it at our local store while shopping for groceries make it very accessible. how ever i don't like the price believe 4 dollars is a fair price for such a product.
Faylin B.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX

I used to use this when my hair was shorter. I was hoping it would be a good alternative to my more expensive pomade (even though it is "guys"). It was sticky and made my hair so greasy. I didn't like it very much, although it did smell good.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?

Join Now