Add a Photo

By AXE
#14 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Jacob R.
Jacob R.
Los angeles, California

Nice for styling. Doesn't leave hair greasy or hard. Leaves my hair smooth and soft
Salvador L.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA

I like this pomade and hair product line. the many different types they have make it very versatile and the ability to go an get it at our local store while shopping for groceries make it very accessible. how ever i don't like the price believe 4 dollars is a fair price for such a product.
Tia D.

I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Alexander A.
Alexander A.

For the price it's fairly hard to beat. Holds ok, and doesn't look overly greasy, but not the cleanest look out there.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

I love when a man has good looking hair and smells good so this is a great combo.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN

This smells good but makes my hair look greasy. Doesn't really look good.
AJ W.
AJ W.
Virginia Bch, VA

This product is alright, it's good for certain type of hair textures but overall it's an okay hair product.
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower, CA

Let's just say I get my boyfriend all his supplies for hair or anything and I make sure this product is always in stock at home
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL

I've been using this Axe pomade since it first came out and as a first impression it helped me eliminate a lot of my gels and the more expensive American Crew pomade for the price and amount in each jar to me is justified. Not the greatest hold depending on type of hair I have thick hair so I have to use a bit more than what is probably required however it does give you a nice clean cut look without your hair looking stiff.
Ziphora D.
Ziphora D.

Its good styling glue. Its good for the curly hair but when combined with think hair it looses its effectiveness.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.