BY AXE #19 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Debra v.
Debra v.
My husband used to use this before we got married. It is a bit waxy and holds the hair well. He stopped using it after we were married because it smelled like weird grass and I was allergic to the fragrance. Over all if you don't have problems with allergies it's a good product, it's just not for us!
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
My boyfriend uses this to slick his hair back a bit to calm down his curly hair. I lice the look his haor has afterwards. It smells good too. Oh, and it last a long time.
Ziphora D.
Ziphora D.
Its good styling glue. Its good for the curly hair but when combined with think hair it looses its effectiveness.
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL
I've been using this Axe pomade since it first came out and as a first impression it helped me eliminate a lot of my gels and the more expensive American Crew pomade for the price and amount in each jar to me is justified. Not the greatest hold depending on type of hair I have thick hair so I have to use a bit more than what is probably required however it does give you a nice clean cut look without your hair looking stiff.
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Let's just say I get my boyfriend all his supplies for hair or anything and I make sure this product is always in stock at home
AJ W.
AJ W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Master Groomer Expert
This product is alright, it's good for certain type of hair textures but overall it's an okay hair product.
Edgar H.
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ
This product, like other Axe hair products, is a good value. However, I have very thick dark hair and the product just doesn't do anything, except just dries out my scalp and, after a few days of using the product, causes dandruff. I don't recommend it for those with thicker hair because the cream simply doesn't do anything for styling.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
This smells good but makes my hair look greasy. Doesn't really look good.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
My son loves this pomade it's non sticky and great for styling and has great hold. Would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again .
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.