BY AXE #17 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Rebecca H.
My hubby used this once. A small sample tub came with his Axe Christmas pack. He seemed to like it ok but he generally shaves his head most the year so we have never bought a full size tub.
Aracely L.
My boyfriend uses this to slick his hair back a bit to calm down his curly hair. I lice the look his haor has afterwards. It smells good too. Oh, and it last a long time.
Ashley R.
Largo, FL
My husband swears by this stuff! He uses it whenever we go out and it lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend this, my husband is so picky so if he loves it you will too!
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband used this product once and he really did not like it he stated that he felt it did not perform up to the standards of his usual brand.
Kevin L.
Acworth, GA
This is my go-to pomade. It give my hair a good hold, but its not greasy. It gives off s emi-wet look, but isn't sticky. The $7 price tag isn't very flattering, but it's not exorbitant either.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
I have short thick hair so not styling it is not an option-- this works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or plastered like gel and hairspray can.
Diamond S.
My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Tia D.
I bought this product for my boyfriend one year and he LOVED it! He continued to buy it and it makes his hair look wonderful.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.